• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 300, SW, McQuarrie, TF and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
Hey all, got some more stuff to sell. All prices include shipping in the continental US. I will ship international, but you'll pay any actual shipping costs over $10.

If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM. Pics are below the price listing.

Medicom Shock Trooper: Complete with box, displayed, but in excellent condition: $110 shipped!!!

Complete set of Hasbro McQuarrie Concept figures: $75 shipped!!!
Loose and complete, except I can't find the coin for Han. I'm pretty sure it's here somewhere, and if I ever find it I swear I'll send it to the winner.

I moved Leonidas, Luke and Megatron over to eBay

(Jaws not included)
shockb.jpg

mcb.jpg

mca.jpg

mcc.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly, I just wasn't that into him. I like the figure... but I just something about him didn't click for me :huh

BTW, only planning on keeping these up until tomorrow night. After that they'll all hit eBay :duff

So don't be shy about making me an offer :rock

Back