What have you bought recently?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gazmog

My recent purchases have been insanely GG-centric, :thud and even as I compose this thread I am waiting for an auction I'm bidding on to end.

I have a GG Chrome Jango and Stormtrooper arriving on Tuesday...and a few other things later in the week.:drool

C'mon, give us the lowdown on the extent of your spending spree!!! :poke :wave

What haven't I bought recently?

Gentle Giant
Anakin Skywalker bust
Clone Trooper bust (green)
Clone Trooper bust (yellow)
Count Dooku bust
Padme Amidala bust
Zam Wessell bust
Chewbacca w/C-3PO statue
Sandtrooper on Dewback statue

Palisades
Facehugger micro bust
Predator 2 mini bust

Re: What haven't I bought recently?

Master Replicas

ROTS Anikan LE
ROTS Obi Wan LE
TPM Darth Maul LE
ANH Jedi Training Remote
ROTS Best Buy Sidious .45

Hasbro

12" Grevious

GG :
Sandtrooper on Dewback
Chewie statue
C3PO statue
Gamorrean Guard Bust
Stormtrooper Bust

SSW:
Gimli statue
Elessar statue
Shelob statue

Master Replicas:
.45 Scale Lightsaber Collection

Neca:
Chronicles of Riddick Mini Bust

Got the Sidous .45
And of course alot from the midnight maddness thing.

Thinking of the Grand Moff Tarkin bust

re

Well, the auctions just ended I won the following:

Luke Stormtrooper Bust
Darth Vader Chrome Bust

I think I'll celebrate with a bowl of cereal :\ ...as it's fast approaching breakfast time. :lol

Thinking of the Grand Moff Tarkin bust

I don't have that one yet, but I will be getting it at some point in the very near future. Nice to know that character will be appearing in Ep3.

Re: re

I really like my Darth Vader Chrome Bust, its one of my favorite busts. Concrats!

re

I don't have threepio yet, but IG-88 is an awesome bust. Congrats! I just love the detail they lavished over that one, especially its weapons.

Viking - can't wait for the Vader bust. It will sit nicely alongside chrome Jango and the stormie.

O yea also a pre order for the Clone Troopers Spec Ops helm, I cant wait to get this!

I got the Zam Wessel bust from EBay last week. I'm expecting the Termnatrix bust (Kristanna Loken) hopefully this week. I just ordered the Gamoreen Guard and if everything goes my way, I will be getting one of the Sandtrooper C3 exclusive busts (fingers crossed) in a couple of weeks.
:rock

I assume that you mean Star Wars only purchases?

GG:
Sandtrooper on Dewback

SS (preorders):
Luke Skywalker
Han Solo (non-ex.)(x2)
Darth Vader (ex.)
Darth Vader (non-ex.)

Re

Casey, All the Bounty Hunters are worth getting! I'm a completest with gg so I get em' all anyway but 88 is very cool! :hat

Re: Re

Just purchased the -

Master Replica Leia Blaster

Looks pretty cool :banana

WG :boing2

was thinking of buying MR blasters but do UK customs allow them in being replica guns?

I just bought and opened the 3,3/4" Blue Royal Guard in the new Hasbro ROTS line. Very cool figure! :banana :banana

I hope so Pitch or Im in the $%$&

Ive had 2 LOTR swords shipped from the US and they passed customs with no problems.. fingers crossed

WG :boing2

Yeah I've had the swords also but guns are banned in UK swords ain't. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya, let me know how you get on.

Did you get the limited edition or signature edition?

Back