GG Boba/Han in Carbonite Maquette preorder!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So in the animated realm, Han was caught mid-vomit as he was frozen in Carbonite? Too bad some of it leaked out. :monkey3

They will overproduce and it will sell for half that on eBay. I'm not going to preorder at full price, although I would like to pick this up down the road.

Ugh, more animated ^^^^. Hasn't GG learned that no one wants this ^^^^. How the ^^^^ is that company still in business?

Rather have this one...

attachment.php

I'm not too crazy about Han and the carbonite. It looks a little too busy. I think I'd like it more if it was Fett alone.

It is somewhat interesting to look at, but that is as far as I am going. The Fett with the troopers looks much better.

Ditto. I don't expect this to maintain its value, so I'll probably get it down the road when it's cheaper. I don't have the animated Boba Fett yet, and I think I prefer this version anyway.

It looks cool, but I would rather have had it as an add on to the Jabba's palace display instead of an animated maquette. I still like the first animated Boba more and will pass on this one.

I like the animated line, I dont collect it, but they look awesome.

That Fett Pose is awesome, I like this piece but I'm sticking to PF's.

This one is a purchase for me, I love the animated stuff, but wasn't quite sold on the standalone Boba Fett. Love that realistic one posted here as well, now to just figure out a way to display them both.

Is this the last Animated piece for GG? as they seem quite keen to be doing all the Clonewars movie ones instead?
Not that I mind too much as I am all out of space to display these. Will be buying it, but not for $120!

Kind of cool looking... I think the steam coming off the block looks kind of odd. I assume they were going for a just out of the freezer look, but having Boba that close seems off.

Most retailers were made to pull this maquette. Probably so it would not cut into EE preorders.

People are unlikely to preorder anyways as they know other retailers will have it for cheaper once is out. The ES may turn out to be lower than expected.

Back