Campaign for ht tdk costume batman v.2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G'c

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone would like to see another Batman in TDK COSTUME BUT with sonar head (light up) + Back pack used in the infamous Hong Kong Scene + the most important accessory of bats in the film: STICKY BOMB GUN DAMMIT!!!

I don't know why if I am a newbie or maybe what i said wasn't that interesting (for that I apologize) and I never got replies.

Hope this thread will get things started for those who wanted HT to make one. The purpose is of course to hope that HT will see the people's response and make their commercial decisions accordingly.

Thanks for looking

I would be done for a new one for sure as long as the body is correct this time because last time he was just too damn big and to make him screen accurate he had to me modded.

If they:
revise the cowl.
revise the material for the neck.
use slimmer body.
use other than rubber suit.
use better fabric for the cape.

then i surely gonna get one.

If they:
revise the cowl.
revise the material for the neck.
use slimmer body.
use other than rubber suit.
use better fabric for the cape.

then i surely gonna get one.

thx for you guys' reply.. Yes as you've mentioned.. the changes are needed. that's more the reason that they should release another version of the BATS. I Agree that the cape material is off..... but not a great issue for me. The big issues is about the accessories and that's why i suggest to include the Backpack and sonar head along with the bomb gun so to increase the incentive for ppl to buy

That would be a major screw you to existing owners if they decided to do this already, for those thats already bought it within a month or two, and DCD is just doing their run at the moment with the new suit?...

That would be a major screw you to existing owners if they decided to do this already, for those thats already bought it within a month or two, and DCD is just doing their run at the moment with the new suit?...

Hi vodoun. I do agree with you that If they include MORE stuff and include a normal batman sculpt then it would be a screw up to us existing owners. HOWEVER, What I have in mind is only a SOLAR VISION Batman head + Backpack (without any cape) + the sticky bomb gun.

By doing that we are getting two different figures and ppl might have to buy both figures to have a perfect bats (like the joker figures.. but of course less extreme.. in the sense that the outfit is essentially the same). Just my 2 cents.

Furthermore, it also allows people to have one more chance to get the TDK bat fig... or to get another one to pose with the batpod or inside the batmobile...

On the one hand it would be a kick in the face for people who have the original but I'd take it on the chin if it was an actual improvement - the torso slimmed down and the cowl looking more accurate - even with the changes from the prototype to release the cowl still didn't look right. Then again maybe it was just the eyes - Bale seemed to squint in that cowl which the figure did not capture.

Hey I didn't know there was a thread here about a new DK suit with jelly bomb gun and sonar eyes! I was talking about this in another thread, should have done it here instead. Yeah, kinda disappointing HT didn't include obviously necessary accessories for the DK new suit version, since the original suit had a pneumatic mangler (wrangler?)

I know this is sort of unprecedented, but I'd absolutely love an accessory pack from Hot Toys. Include a head sculpt with the sonar eyes, sticky bomb gun, and the backpack (don't know how that would attach to a pre-existing figure but whatever) and I'd be in heaven. Price it at around $50 and I'm willing to bet you've struck gold. I doubt this will happen, but I can hope...

I know this is sort of unprecedented, but I'd absolutely love an accessory pack from Hot Toys. Include a head sculpt with the sonar eyes, sticky bomb gun, and the backpack (don't know how that would attach to a pre-existing figure but whatever) and I'd be in heaven. Price it at around $50 and I'm willing to bet you've struck gold. I doubt this will happen, but I can hope...

Yes.... I have longed for that as well.. but it seems that hottoys will not do that .. maybe by doing that they think it might "cheapen" their figure lines... I.e. It might stop people from buying version 2 figures... which in the long run might profit them more..those accessories you have mentioned are a must to have a perfect batman figure

The best course of action should be for Hot Toys to release a V2 of this suit when and if the third movie is made. Like they did their V2 begins suit.

Back