• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Orc Moria EX.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patient Zero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Somehow I managed to cancel my order after my waitlist converted. I went to check to see if it was processing and it was canceled. I had canceled a few items the other night and I must have clicked the wrong box. :banghead
With that said I am hoping someone might have one that isn't too happy with it or has an extra. I am not looking to pay much over retail, so no PM's with inflated prices please. I am on the waitlist again, so maybe I will get lucky. :peace

I'd bet good money that if you put yourself on the Sideshow waitlist, you will be converted.

Orcchecklist.jpg

yeah, good chance it will. mine converted 3 times before i descided to finally keep it.:lol:lol:lol

each time it only took a few days to a week to convert

I got the one from BLU, waitlist might have converted again. But I will get it faster this way. Thanks for the heads up. Mods can close this one up. :joy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back