• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Various bits including SS Shuriken/Games

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkchylde80

Super Freak
Reaction score
Right, a few more things I need to part with to fund other items so help a gal out! :D Will be listing more over the next couple of days.

Firstly, and this is causing me pain to list but I need too :banghead. A Sideshow Collectibles Shuriken signed by the man himself, Ian Whyte at London Comicon last year. Comes with a COA that has a picture of him actually signing it on the base. Awesome piece, still has the original box has been displayed for around 2 weeks as I had it in storage whilst we moved house. £190 inc UK shipping

Terminator 3 Power Cell kit, unfinished. Very rare kit, looking for offers around £38 inc UK shipping. Looks amazing when finished.

Xbox 360 Fable II, played once, as new £25 inc UK shipping

Batman style grapple hook, all metal. Like new, £8 inc UK shipping
Picture005.jpg

Batman style metal batarang, folding. Been displayed in glass cabinet. £10 inc UK shipping
Picture009.jpg

Terminator T-1000 hook, solid resin, unfinished. £40 inc UK shipping
Picture006.jpg

Blade style folding glaive, black and silver metal. Like new £8 inc UK shipping
Picture002.jpg

Blade style folding glaive, all silver with vampire style graphics on the handle. Like new £8 inc UK shipping
Picture001.jpg

Master replicas mini .45 scale lightsabers - Obi Wan, Luke Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker, Darth Maul exclusive, Yoda, Darth Vadar. All have been on display but all still have their original boxes, COA's and stands etc. Looking for £12 each
Picture003.jpg

Cash is king but may consider trades for some of the items. I also have a Predator P2 dart available that I would be willing to swap for something Terminator, Pred or Aliens related only!

More to come soon!

DC

Last edited:
What time you home alown :D:naughty

also im quite tempted by that deal.... hmmmmmm

:google look into my eyes, not around the eyes, look into my eyes...........you're under....................you know you want to do this deal.................you will do this deal :google

:D

:google look into my eyes, not around the eyes, look into my eyes...........you're under....................you know you want to do this deal.................you will do this deal :google

:D

lol. you seem to have a realy good collection you should get a collection thread up, so we can see your goodies :naughty

Back