Just turned into a FREAK!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sSHADOWw

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I don't collect certain lines, if I like it I get it. I started collecting about five years ago. It started with spawn stuff and now I can't remember how many different lines I collect. I just bought the cleaner kit Predator, Machiko and Lost pred and now im really addicted. And plan on getting the rest of the Predators.

Im a member of spawn, fwoosh, and fantastic exclusive forums. Glad to be a member here and hope to meet a lot of fellow addicts!

Hello everyone! I don't collect certain lines, if I like it I get it. I started collecting about five years ago. It started with spawn stuff and now I can't remember how many different lines I collect. I just bought the cleaner kit Predator, Machiko and Lost pred and now im really addicted. And plan on getting the rest of the Predators.

Im a member of spawn, fwoosh, and fantastic exclusive forums. Glad to be a member here and hope to meet a lot of fellow addicts!

I was a big time Spawn fan and started collecting back in series 1 a LONG time ago. I finally cut my addiction and got rid of it all but Sideshow sucked me back in a few months ago. Welcome aboard!

Back