Giveaway to celebrate the New Forum WINNER ANNOUCED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jimmyjamesf

The winner is Viking28 Congrats!

I decided that Fireside Collectibles will have a simple board giveaway to celebrate the SSC forum new Starwars area. I will be giving away to one luckily board member a couple Items from last years Comic Con. First will be a Hasbro Silver Saga Sandtrooper with star case and second will the SDCC Exclusive Gentle Giant clear Spirit of the Rebellion Bust-Ups 4-pack. Which are clear versions Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Princess Leia, and C-3PO. I will pay shipping in the US if someone outside of the US wins they will be responsible for shipping. To enter just send a pm me with your name and email address to my ezboards inbox. I will draw the winner on Sunday April 17th.

Re: Giveaway to celebrate the New Forum

Very cool of you, kudos.

I personally don't need either of those items, so I'll take a pass, but best of luck to everyone else though, and again, very cool of you to do in the first place. :)

Sev.

PMed you! Thanks!
Bob when you getting the Clone War Maquettes back instock?

Nice one Bob...

Im in....:banana

WG :boing2

I'm in, whether it's to Bob, Jimmy or James! :lol

I'm in!
Maybe "Bob" is a Australian colloquialism?
:dunno

Sounds great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bat :rollin

Hey its my pleasure guys both these items are pretty cool. I had a hard time parting with bust-ups. We will be putting out another giveaway very soon so keep an eye open.

Thanks for the great contest Bob - Im in! :banana

Back