Gorn invasion has started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorn Captain

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello, guys and girls.

Being that this is my first post here, allow me to introduce myself.
I'm Gorn Captain, aka Rik, from Belgium.
I started collecting figures in 1975.
All together now: "Hey, Grandpa!"

Well, I'm only 43, but I've been in the game for some time, that's true.
I collect lots of lines, from Star Wars and Star Trek, to Action Man, Mego, Saint Seiya, Superheroes, Sideshows, Hot Toys,...

My first figures were a Fighting Furies Peg Leg and a Lone Ranger.
From then on, I was hooked!
My dad threatened to cut off my allowance for wanting to buy "dolls", but I persevered.
I have always collected since then, and kept all my figures in pretty good shape.
To this day, I still have 94 of my Action Man figures. There was a time when you could buy them for next to nothing at flea markets, and my Mom always brought one or two home for me. I still have my original Megos. My Kirk even survived a four storey header into the turtle tank in the garden. Those were the days, when traumatising defenseless animals was still considered OK. :lol

Anyway, I thought I'd check this forum out.
I stumbled upon it, looking for ways to expand my Sideshow Bond collection with customs (so many cool characters didn't get made), so I'm looking forward to sifting through all these interesting threads.
May it be an interesting ride!

Last edited:
I just added some pics of part of my collection in my profile.
I hope you all can check them out.
I've just bought my first digital camera, so more detailed photos should follow, including some custom jobs!

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Back