• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/WTT HT AVP Celtic, ANcient, or EP2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sscalltheway

Super Freak
Reaction score
Starting a new thread, want to buy a celtic, ancient, and EP2.

Willing to trade for Celtic or Ancient HT BD Arnold, Sideshow BD Endoskelton and $100. Pm me if we can talk. Also have a Aliens Hudson, SSE wolf, regular wolf and a HT TDK Batman. All are loose mint, except the wolfs, they are MIB.

I have a Celtic but he is missing practically all his accessories (he does have his mask with a broken hose tip in it, forearm blade and knife...I have to look him over again).He has everything else...gauntlets, armor, plasmacaster...just a lot of the stuff he came with (spear, shurikin, etc.) is missing

how much are you willing to offer?

I have a Celtic but he is missing practically all his accessories (he does have his mask with a broken hose tip in it, forearm blade and knife...I have to look him over again).He has everything else...gauntlets, armor, plasmacaster...just a lot of the stuff he came with (spear, shurikin, etc.) is missing

how much are you willing to offer?

pm sent....

Back