Fred's on Alias!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flintstone?

illyria_tsr.jpg

Fred

Fred from Angel, right? (This is for Nessessita's benefit, because if I'm correct, I KNOW FF knows which "Fred" it is!). I don't watch "Alias", but I couldn't imagine what other Fred it could be except our own beloved Amy Acker! :joy

Okay, Okay.

Amy Acker played Winifred "Fred" Burke/Illyria in "Angel," the Buffy the Vampire Slayer spin-off. She's also the voice of The Huntress on the "Justice League" animated TV series.

That's her as Illyria in the banner, above.

crdl_tsr.jpg

Fred?

I didn't either. I'll have to pay more attention to "Justice League"... I may have to try and catch an ep of Alias as well, just to see how Amy does as "evil". That is, when she's not, you know, been taken over by a million-year-old deposed god from another dimension... :D

It's not just a guest shot either - she's recurring which means 7 -9 episodes!

And it's interesting to hear that she auditioned for Nadia (which I think she would have been wrong for).

thanks

Thanks... don't think I ever seen her before... as a die hard Alias fan... I must say I am very very disappointed. For the money they make they should be able to be professional enough to keep working together after a personal break up. It is not the same without Vaughn and Weiss. Or they should learn not to screw around with everybody. But I guess in Hollywood people can do that and get paid millions too ;)

Azog said:
lol, she was on Supernatural two weeks ago...

Yeah, that kind of threw me for a loop. Was very surprised to see her especially for what is apparently just an episode part.

Back