• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb kubrick terminator figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ENDO-HUNTER

Super Freak
Reaction score
:lol What the hell they are starting to grow on me:lol Let me know what you have and how much.

I just picked up the set below so let me know what others are available you have to sell me: THANKS , Mike

7cce_1.jpg

Just an fyi those aren't Kubricks. Those are knock-offs. Medicom did make a couple of box sets (4 I think) for T3:Rise of the Machines.

Just an fyi those aren't Kubricks. Those are knock-offs. Medicom did make a couple of box sets (4 I think) for T3:Rise of the Machines.
This is true. The only "official" Kubricks Medicom made were for Rise of the Machines (though I think there were only 2 box sets). These are the real deal. Also, a 2 figure Be@rbrick/Kubrick pack is being released for the T4 movie coming out. Additionally, as I posted elsewhere, Terminator Minimates are also on the way, though none have been released yet.

Anyway, good luck getting those figures! Mini-figures rock.

Back