• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB cheap head..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thread title caught my attention...Good luck in the search..err...thrifty!:naughty:D

You seem like a good person. (Ooops, I meant Drake.) How about this, you PM me your address and I send you the one(s) you want. What do I want in return? If and when you can, help someone else out in the same manner. I don't need the details, just your word.

You seem like a good person. (Ooops, I meant Drake.) How about this, you PM me your address and I send you the one(s) you want. What do I want in return? If and when you can, help someone else out in the same manner. I don't need the details, just your word.

sounds good ......unless you send me crap..:lol.. note I need a few..no worries ..I will pass the love..:inlove

WORD!!..:rock been there done that..

thrifty has given away many freebies to needy members (just never to me :monkey4:monkey4) i can vouch for that

and yes, the thread title was what brought me here :lol:lol:lol :rolleyes:

I had a root canal, and am not going to make it to the USPS today. I'll mail the heads tomorrow.

and yes, the thread title was what brought me here :lol:lol:lol :rolleyes:

Yeah, the thread title is pretty funny. I almost expected it to be in the Sandbox. :lol

I had a root canal, and am not going to make it to the USPS today. I'll mail the heads tomorrow.

Root canals are no fun. I once had 4 wisdom teeth pulled AND a root canal done in one sitting. :google

Back