Voyager Toys??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ironman1188

SO BE IT
Reaction score
Have they gone under? I just tried to access their site and got a message saying:
Service Suspended For Non Payment

Has the 1:6 world lost another dealer??

Voyager Toys

Maybe they just haven't paid their internet service fees and will be back up and running soon.

On the other hand....! :confused:

I've been checking their site, and they've been offline this entire week since Sunday I think.
I've heard a few complaints about their service, but I haven't experienced any in the past. And they just recently upgraded their site this last summer, I wouldn't think they were doing bad enough to close their doors.
Maybe they just stopped doing business online?
You could place a order over the phone and find out what's going on with their website.

This has already been discussed in another thread. A member, Captain Sack, updated us with the news that, an employee was taking over the business, and moving to another site. That is all the information that has come to hand so far. This may incorporate a name change also, but have to wait and see how things unfold.

I would hold off or cancel any orders until something, more concrete, is known.

Oh Ironman, If only you would read the Save The Apes Thread you would have been updated on this fact a couple of weeks ago. I had to have my CC company go after them for charging me before they turned over the store and never sending me my order of more Apes!!!!

Thanks Creecher! Keep up Ironman! Your Ape Brigade is falling behind! LOL

i went by their new location today. they were not open for business, but it looks like they are setting up inside. i looked thru the windows and saw a room full of sideshow stuff and the new koto vader. too bad there was no one there to sell me anything. :google

Speak of the devil. I have to thank you Captain for keeping us up on the news I hope my promised discount still gets honoured upon opening of the new establishment. In any case, I wont hold it against the new owner, and wish him every success. I bet he'll be enthusiastic to get things back on track. I'll keep my fingers crossed. I might even get a double discount. Okay okay, settle down creech.

Well to be frank I hope the new owner does a better job. I used to be a very satisfied customer but my last two shipments were plagued by mistakes.
E.g. the last order contained 4 Forces of Valor vehicles, they sent me 2 wrong ones and the other two are nowhere to be seen. Prepaid with paypal too. Let's hope I don't need to kiss that $70 goodbye.

I remember the thread....I just forgot it was Voyager Toys. :D My apologies Stickman.
Guess I'm not destined to get the Taylor/Nova 2 pack at a reasonable price afterall. :banghead

:mwaha 'twas all in fun. Where's ya Iron man. Doan apologise. Was a good giggle. Don't give up yet. This guy might have opening specials. So hang in there, till it is found out. There's a room full of Sideshow stuff for him to move.

Oh, I know it was all in fun, Creech. I just wish I had realized that it had been Voyager. As for opening specials? I have to hope my cash holds out that long. :rolleyes:
Maybe Stickman can spot me a few gorillas to tide me over. :angelsmil

I knew you'd be having a laugh, but you never know what the readers may think. Stickman is trying to get a monopoly happening, from what I can gather. Don't hold your breath, just hold onto your apes, he could be anywhere. Damn dirty ape lover.

Lol, My apes are starting to get overthrown by the mutants. I need to keep the balance of power or the Planet of the Apes will be lost. I now have six soldiers opened against six mutans.
Ironman how much were you willing to pay for the Taylor/Nova figs? I found them for $44 a while back but I forgot from where It should be in the thread. Toyboxer has 2 gorillas left for $30. I bought all the others so you better hurry! :D

Back