Which looks more like Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Indy looks the best

• Indy 1

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Indy 2

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Don't bother, wait

Votes: 34 60.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with G.G. as I said the first one (on the left) but I voted wait... Neither looks to be a homerun for the price that you'd probably pay.

I also have to chime in that the left one is better, but neither are spectacular, so I would suggest waiting.

Left is better, but still not impressive. :whip

Hard to capture Indy!

The left is the better but he looks like he's pushing a turd. Sorry.

If it was one or the other, I'd go with the one on the left but I agree with everyone here that neither really look like Ford.

Hot Toys getting likenesses correct has really upped the ante on any sort of collectible, so I'd suggest waiting until one comes out with a much better likeness.

blech on both. Actually, a double scooping of blech.

The eyes on "1" are off and the brow on "2" is off.

my comment is a strange one. because i have no painting skills. if i did i wouldn't be painting tree's for fun.. i would wait honestly. the paint jobs are nicely done. but honestly neither of them really capture indy...

As everyone's said, just wait for Sideshow's 1:1 bust. It's all but been promised with the license announcement and if you jump the impatient gun and pull the trigger on either of those, you'll probably regret it when Sideshow finally previews theirs.

Indeed a 1:1 bust was mentioned in Sideshow's original INDY announcement, but I'm no longer completely convinced we'll see one. And that would be a shame.

Back