UC new line of LOTR swords

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apache_rulez

Super Freak
Reaction score
Singapore the other side of the world from the US
United Cutlery will be producing new LOTR replicas. To date they have currently two items coming up for release: Witch King Dagger which is used at Amon Sul (Weather Top) and second is Isildur's sword which is vaguely seen in the prologue.

LOTR Dagger of the Witch-King(16 3/4" blade)

UC2595.jpg

LOTR Sword of Isildur(36 1/2" blade, 47 1/2" overall)
UC2598_alt1.jpg

UC2598_alt2.jpg

UC2598.jpg

You can check it out at https://www.unitedcutlery.com

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to seeing what they release. I'm gonna be getting my first UC piece hopefully soon, it's gonna be Sting. Seems like they've already come out with quite a few replica's, gonna be interesting to see what else they do. Maybe a replica of Legolas's Bow?

Im still waiting for UC to remake the scabbards for the already released swords so that I can pick up a few swords w/ scabbards.

Im still waiting for UC to remake the scabbards for the already released swords so that I can pick up a few swords w/ scabbards.

I think I saw scabbards for a few swords like Sting. Would you be able to display the swords on the plaques if the scabbards were on them?

those look pretty cool. could care less about scabbards. why hide a perfectly good sword in a scabbard? and displayiong the scabbard next to the sword would look hella-ghey.

I only hope that they get to making the elven knives given to Pip and Merry. I'd love to get a more complete set of weapons for the Fellowship. Maybe they would make one of the pans for Sam though.:rolleyes:

Very much looking forward to these :)

Anyone heard anything about release dates?

You should keep your eyes open for scabbards. Only a couple months ago was I able to finally pick up not only two Anduril scabbards but a blue and white Glamdring scabbard for around $150 each. Having nearly all the scabbards, with exception of Legolas dagger scabbards, the nicest of the lot are easily Strider's and Anduril's. The Anduril scabbard is beautiful to look at and certainly makes a impressive addition to the sword, however, the scabbard for Strider's sword still reigns supreme. The fit and finish of the scabbard on and off the blade is trully excellent. It is also the most functional and realistic sword/sheath of the bunch. Nice thing is it's probably the cheapest and easiest to find of the longsword scabbards.

That was stuff they had on tap before they went under....there are actually a few more swords not shown there that are in the pipeline!
Very cool stuff.

Those both look amazing!

I only have one replica and thats the MR Sting but if something they dish out catches my eye I will definetly be picking up one or a two.:D

I have Boromir, two Arwen's, two Aragorn's, Gandalf, Frodo and Legolas costumes.
They all came from Museum Replicas Limited, who makes tons of other stuff, not least of which is the new Star Wars costume and armor line.

If i wanted a costume i want the Ithlien rangers, gimli and faramir. And of course my favourite the gondorian amour 3rd age.
GordorianFront_fg.jpg

i'd like them to make that armour as i have the helm they released a few years back and te shield would be cool also.

Back