Sideshow at C3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dstephan

"As a special bonus for all attendees of this fantastic celebration, Sideshow Collectibles will unveil the newest addition to the Star Wars 1/4-Scale Premium Format Figure series, a new character from Star Wars Episode III - The Return of the Sith."

Old schools die hard :lol

I keep doing the same thing myself. I still find it interesting the Jedi's name was changed from Revenge to Return to be more politically correct(less hostile sounding or whatever), but now its fine to name it Revenge of the Sith. Go figure.

Anyway, outstanding news Dave. Can't wait to find out what it is.

Actually Lucas decided that Jedi's wouldn't seek Revenge - hence the name change to "RETURN of the Jedi" And considering what we know now - Return makes a lot more sense.

I'd imagine that Sith don't have such compunctions about seeking revenge though....

If this is Grievous, it moves to my most wanted piece of all the stuff that I collect.

Dave, I was just giving you a hard time.:poke

Ox, Dave is correct on the reason for the name change.

Actually I don't think I ever really new the reason behind the name change, but I must admit it does make sense.

Viking, how cool would a 1/4 Clone Trooper look beside our MR Clone helmets? Now I just need that Code 3 RGS to complete the display.......

Thats what I keep thinking elwood!! I looked through some of the ROTS books today at the book store, there is some cool looking Clone Troopers coming!:thud

I can't imagine it would be another Darth, with SS just making one; but what about Yoda? :dunno

A new character from Episode III sounds to me like a character thats not in the other movies, so I don't think it would be an Episode III Vader. The new Characters are really Grevouis, Tarfful, Tion Medon, and the new Clone Troopers, some of which have specific characters this time around.

If it's just a new character to Sideshow's Premium Format line, I would love to see the Emperor in 1/4 scale!

re:

aww man i would luv the emperor in his red ROTS get up...that would be :bow

Re: re:

I'm guessing that it'll either be Yoda or Palpatine, that way they cover both sides with a character that is in both trilogies, linking to the new Revenge Of The Sith flick, as well as the original trilogy fans who aren't quite so taken with the prequels. We'll see I guess.

Sev.

re

The Obi-Wan they have been working on could well be ROTS Obi-Wan. :lol That might be the exclusive. :p :idea :mwaha

Re: re

We've seen the head from the 1/4 Obi and it was Guiness not MacGregor. I like the idea of Yoda - although I'd prefer an Empire version first.

Back