Vampire Buffy - pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
vbuffy2.jpg

vbuffy1.jpg

vbuffy3.jpg

vbuffy4.jpg

vbuffy5.jpg

vbuffy-tb.jpg

Wow, the paint apps on the face make it look very lifelike. Tombstone looks great. Man, I'm even more hyped for her to arrive now.

Thanks for the pics, good sir.

OMG! thats one of the nicest sculpts ive ever seen! the paint ops are tops!! I love Andys works!!! Man this is now a top prioritiy 4 me. Is the exclusive still available?
thanks 4 pics Dave?
lol Fireflyflanatic you were right! It a fav of mine now 2!

She did turn out nice, thanks for the pics Dave! Don't forget that Oluf did the SMG portrait, I had the easy job of just adding the vamp makeup and sculpting the hair. Kudos to Oluf!

Sideshow Andy said:
She did turn out nice, thanks for the pics Dave! Don't forget that Oluf did the SMG portrait, I had the easy job of just adding the vamp makeup and sculpting the hair. Kudos to Oluf!

Hadn't realized it was a combined effort Andy. Great job to both of you then!!

Looks awesome from the pics. Can't wait for mine to arrive.

Fantastic sculpt guys, and the paint job on yours is superb Dave. Is there ever a worry when Sideshow do a monster? I can hardly wait for this and Darla to arrive, but on this occassion I can, as I just purchased a PF Vampyre off ebay yesterday. :banana so no more purchases till after Christmas. Which will just about be perfect. :D

:elefant :dance :woo :r2d2line :ted :bounce :bunnydanc

This I can't wait till it gets here. :mummy

I have been looking forward to this particular figure and she is
spectacular. She looks like SMG in vamp mode to a T.
I want to gush somemore but I can't wait till tomorrow
when mine gets here.

Gotta wait til Saturday for mine. The dark shading on the face really sets this one off. Looks awesome.

I picked her up today

Looking at her in the box, my husband starts to freak.
He says look, her leg is broken. Her foot should not
be twisted like that.
So all worried I take her out of the box and unstrap her.
Finally I removed her and played with her feet. She was
okay but I can do some pretty weird stuff with her feet.
Very Freaky.
I think she is the bestest Buffy yet!

Now that I actually have her in hand I'm even more impressed with the face sculpt and paint apps. Kudos to everyone involved with this figure, it's a top notch piece.

I have one question. How many axe's does she come with? Its confusing on the site, it says it comes with ONE battle axe. Yet for some reason there are two! Theres the long one in the pics shown, and then theres this one:
2024_image03.jpg

can someone explain? is there both or just one. If so why did they advertise two?

BDboystoys said:
I have one question. How many axe's does she come with? Its confusing on the site, it says it comes with ONE battle axe. Yet for some reason there are two! Theres the long one in the pics shown, and then theres this one:
2024_image03.jpg

can someone explain? is there both or just one. If so why did they advertise two?

In the Exclusive there are the two axes.
They are both impressive.

Yippee! I got mine today, three days earlier than expected. She's stunning. Looks way better in real life. I took some pictures as well and the pictures do not do it justice. The shadows are much more subtle than they show in the pictures and the creases in her face look like they are painted red but, again, that is just in the pictures and she doesn't really look like that. This figure is way nicer than the prototype and that looked damn fine as well.

52740367_79c81e2244_b.jpg

52740371_cb1f8f391f.jpg

52740368_c188eb9625_b.jpg

52740372_a536e916b9_b.jpg

52740370_822993eb5e_b.jpg

52740369_06fc27f602_b.jpg

Back