LOST episode 2.4 *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea

*SPOILERS*

For me its a little unbelieveable that the chick with the 'others' is so in charge.

I really liked the twist with Bernard - and I don't think the seaons will end without some type of reunion between him and Rose.

I always like Hurley storylines, so it was neat to see what happened the day he realized he won - and how he didn't actually claim the lottery prize, but it claimed him.

I'll have to download the episode tomorrow (WOO! ITUNES ROCKS!) and look for any possible clues.

Oh! I think it's just awesome to see that lady in charge! She should give Jack a run once they meet up. :)

Hurley stories are always great and fun

Bernard was sure a surprise! I can't wait for him and Rose to get back together

Otherwise it was really a boring show tonight. Sure hope it gets better next week!

See I really liked tonights show. It was something different a more peaceful episode. I don't know if she'd give jack a run or not.

The problem with Lost is, unless there is a HUGE revelation or a HUGE question answered, a lot of fans dismiss it as "uneventful" or "boring" which is unfair to the show.

I really really loved this episode. And for a show where nothing happens.. we learned a lot.

- "The Others" are not "The Others"... granted most assumed.. but now we know for sure. They are indeed the survivors of the tail. And they are living in one of the other six bunkers on the island. There were 23 of them.. but it looks like now there is less than 10. Perhaps the disease is more real than we think? Perhaps the real "Others" have actually done some damage?

- LOVED how the makers of Lost played with everybodies pre-concieved notions.. i mean.. raise your hand if you didn't think Rose's husband was Black? Loved that... and loved how sure she is that he is fine.

- Loved the story arch with Hurley. How he was being put in the same position and how badly he feared repeating history. I really really like him in this one and Jorge did some really good acting. AND, he got a little romance, which is the one thing he wanted. He said he wanted to see Hurley get a little love.. yay for Hurley!

- Sun thinks that Jin is dead. She isn't going to tell anyone. Poor Sun.

- No rest and no sex makes Jack a horny boy......

- And as for Rose and Bernard getting together by seasons end.. i'd say by next episodes end... or in two episodes at latest.

- When the two camps merge, expect interesting things from a Jack-Anna-Kate love triangle.. with Sawyer making gues appearances to keep things hot and fresh...

True.. no answers.. no CRAZY new questions... but a good episode non the less...

Actually we see in the previews that the tailers are afraid of the "Others" as well.

And I loved this episode - Hurley is a great character.

Seems like a little "Lord of the Flies" thing happened with the tailers. That line - "I thought there were 23 of you?"
- "There were"

CRRRREEEEEPY!

"...they are living in one of the other six bunkers on the island."

I think they are in the same bunker, but on the other side of the concrete that Sayid and Jack couldn't find a way through or around. It looks like most of the important stuff is on Jack's side, so they don't have a clue to what's going on. And I don't mean right on the other side though. The bunkers look quite large. They still could be quite a distance away.

I read somewhere that it could be deep into the season before Mike, Sawyer, and Jun are reunited with the rest of their group, so I don't think we'll see the Rose/Bernard reunion any time soon. When it does happen though, I think that the "triangle" will be between Kate, Sawyer, and Anna. That would stir it up a bit.

re: bigspaceship1.com

Ok, maybe I'm missing something. All I see are two bears moving across the screen. I see the red dot blink, but can't do anything else.

Anyone notice that Walt's picture is on the side of the milk carton that Hurley is drinking out of in the beginning when he is daydreaming? Also I was watching Howard Stern the other night and the chick who plays Kate was on one of those cheesy Dating hotline commercials. Plus 1 more question, when is Jack going to tap dat ass? :D

Last edited:
Well I thought that episode was excellent.......reminded me why I love this show. It's about the characters aswell as the mystery. I love the characterisation in Lost and how as each episode finishes you have learned something new about them.
One thing I've learned from watching Lost, if you want answers, look the their past rather than the present.

Another great episode.

I don't know about you guys but I already dislike the new girl. Who does she think she is? "You do things my way" and "did I tell you you could talk?". I'm glad Sawyer still put her in her place even with a bullet wound in his arm. "You hit me again and I'll kill you". He also had the good line, "what are you going to do...beam us up?". That's why Sawyer is my favorite castaway.

leebgb said:
I don't know about you guys but I already dislike the new girl.

hehe.. i think that's the only character Michelle Rodriguez can play. hehe.. you know, the tough chick you don't want to mess with, with tons of attitude to boot. However, having said that.. she was charming and good in the season finale, so perhaps (as you would expect from LOST) she has more to her character than currently meets the eye.

Great show and I liked the episode a lot.

Now, I do not mind Michelle Rodriguez for a couple of episodes but her "bad girl" character gets old quick. She is already annoying me.

I still like Locke best.

Back