Hot Toys Bank Robber Joker review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another great review, can't argue with any of the points. Sculpt on both heads really is outstanding and not only is the BR a great figure, but the extra sculpt improves the V1 Joker to a 4-star figure :rock

Although I didn't notice money and cards with mine? I'll have to go back and make sure they weren't left out :lol

And this is a great shot:
review_brjoker_large2.jpg

Although I didn't notice money and cards with mine? I'll have to go back and make sure they weren't left out :lol

They're taped to the back of the black tray the Joker comes in. You're not the first to miss them!

Dang, I need to stay out of these threads. I keep telling myself I don't want to spend $150 for figures, but HT proves me wrong.

Awesome review. I'm so happy to have this figure. I've been thinking about taking the black socks off of my Nurse custom and putting them on the BR.

I wasn't planning on getting the figure, but the wife got it for me as a Xmas present. Damn glad she did, its a stellar figure.

Great review...
If you've never bought a Hot Toys figure, this is the one for you. But I warn you - once you've bought one, you won't be able to stop. These things are collector crack, and before you know it you'll be selling body fluids just to get your next fix.

I know exactly what you mean... I've been collecting action figures for, well, all my life, but since I bought TDK Hot Toys Batman I couldn't stop. It started with only one figure. Then the Batpod. Then The Joker V1 (good price!). Then Bank Robber. And a pre-order to Harvey. I wish I had the money to buy Batman Begins version. Even the tumbler. But by now I'm really happy. Bank robber is allready on the way to my house and after reading this review I'm desperate to put my hands in it. This Hot Toys line is amazingly perfect. And the only down has been erradicated: V1 Joker head sculpt. Amazing!

My first Hot Toys figure was Jack Sparrow which I got for Christmas of 2007. Davy Jones soon followed as he was hearalded as the figure of the year. But then the Dark Knight came along. Not only did it break down the barrier of these "high priced" figures (compaired to Sideshow's... at the time) they've now got my picking up other HT lines by the arm load. Hellboy, Iron man, the Godfather, and who knows what else!

And the best figure of the ones I've collect since is this one. Nearly flawless. I predict this figure will one day be a grail.

Dang, I need to stay out of these threads. I keep telling myself I don't want to spend $150 for figures, but HT proves me wrong.

I'm in the same boat. Somebody please say something bad about this figure.... I don't think I can afford him now and I REALLY REALLY want it. :)

You can tell Micheal really love his dark knight figs...the photos are awesome..enjoyed watching the pics along with the review

Back