Wooksters Hot Toys Bat-Pod review... yes another one, Yay!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Bat-Pod review... yes another one, Yay!

Great photo. :lol

review_gstbatpod_large.jpg

Cheers, but sadly I can't find a Agusta F4 any where, so a Ducati 999 has to be close enough.

shoulda post batman on the left and bruce on the right... that way we could see more of the batpod, and bruce wouldnt show too much of those awkward neck joints.

shoulda post batman on the left and bruce on the right... that way we could see more of the batpod, and bruce wouldnt show too much of those awkward neck joints.

²
more bat-pod is better

²
more bat-pod is better

Well I thought there were plenty of pics of the Pod from every angle-

pose1-5.jpg

fullbikesoftcape.jpg

legposition1.jpg

position-nocape.jpg

position2nocape.jpg

sideview.jpg

So I figured a pic of Bruce on his streetbike next to it might be cool!
Bruceducati.jpg

Hey thanks for the infor. Im new here and this is the best site to find out things that are going on in the world of Hot Toys and the dark knight stuff. once again many thanks.

nice review....so tempted to pickone up but I've got my funds saved up towards the tumbler :D

It's really cool but it would run over $300 and I've got too many other things coming in. :(

Great review, I was fortunate enough to get mine quite cheap - £175 shipped, and I paid only £140 as I had a 20% off voucher for ebay!

Got it in the mail a few days ago, it is INSANE. The weathering effect adds a huge amount of realism to it as well. Will post pics soon.

I will say though that it's quite frustrating trying to get the TDK Batman fit on top properly. But it's not a huge deal for me as I never intended to keep him on it long term anyway, have it posed with Batman standing over it with one leg on the pod and one on the floor... pics to come...

Very good review Wookster. When might we here about the 1:2 scale dark knight head bust coming from DC Direct?

Plus, it's black and will show the dust BIGTIME.

I wanted to go for both the Batpod and Tumbler. But, I am leaning towards not now...

Back