Hot Toys Joker version 3??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aussieinnyc

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got the HT newsletter and read this:

"This year's defining moment was when Heath Ledger received a posthumous award as best supporting actor for his brilliant performance in "The Dark Knight". Hot Toys fans are lucky enough to have their The Joker figurines as a best memory of this talented actor. If you are regretting to miss both versions, you may still pray for one more..."

Now, are they saying that you can hope to get one of the ones already released, or are they hinting at a third release? The way it's phrased I would say it sounds like a new figure, but since their English is not always perfect, it's hard to tell.

But....

Nurse Joker?

Just got the HT newsletter and read this:

"This year's defining moment was when Heath Ledger received a posthumous award as best supporting actor for his brilliant performance in "The Dark Knight". Hot Toys fans are lucky enough to have their The Joker figurines as a best memory of this talented actor. If you are regretting to miss both versions, you may still pray for one more..."

Now, are they saying that you can hope to get one of the ones already released, or are they hinting at a third release? The way it's phrased I would say it sounds like a new figure, but since their English is not always perfect, it's hard to tell.

But....

Nurse Joker?

I just got the letter too... I wonder? Police disguise version would be another possibility.

I just got the email and came on here to post the exact same thing. I don't know. Either poor English, or we get another Joker!

Yeah, I read it as a 3rd 1/6 version too. Nurse Joker has some decent screen time but really I dont see the appeal of a Joker dressed in drag.

It's basically a butch Barbie doll with a Joker sculpt. Just raid your kid sister's Barbie collection and replace your existing Joker clothes with the barbie nurse's and presto: custom nurse Joker! The Nurse Joker thread here already shows it can easily be done.

Last edited:
or could it be just the V1 version with the head of Bank Robber Joker?

But i guess this will be the nurse or police cop disguise joker ...

hopefuly its a nurse hot toys cuz im bored i just made a cop joker out of t-1000 body
2i0f67k.jpg

2afhp1e.jpg

243jp74.jpg

Last edited:
i hope they make improvements for the suit, much like ha-rue quality suits (whatever version they're gonna make) :angelsmil
oh, and a modified truetype body (i still don't like the broad shoulder of the truetype, perhaps using the slim version? i dunno)

I just wish they'd do Gordon (especially in the riot gear, HT is so good with that kind of stuff) before we see another Joker (though I'd probably buy both).

Maybe an Arkham Joker? I know we never see it but it's possble?

Police makes sense, it'd be the most differant if you think about it, only scene where he didn't wear any makeup..

Has HT ever taken a line past 5 figures? (besides of course, the Predator/Alien line?)

I honestly hate to hear it. It ^^^^s that Joker's possibly getting another figure when we still don't have a Gordon, Scarecrow, Ras. I would even buy an Alfred & Lucius Fox.

I agree, I'd much rather have a Ras, Scarecrow, Gordon, or even a League of Shadows ninja from the Narrows.

Nurse joker'd be a pass. too easy to custom it. It's likely gonna be a re-release of the first versio with the second versions' extra headsculpt. Likely with some more accesories.

Nurse joker'd be a pass. too easy to custom it. It's likely gonna be a re-release of the first versio with the second versions' extra headsculpt. Likely with some more accesories.

they will piss off a lot of people who have invested so much money into Hot Toys if they do that (me included).

they will piss off a lot of people who have invested so much money into Hot Toys if they do that (me included).

Hot Toys is about making money, not limited collectibles.

It wouldn't be the first time they've done this. Heck, it wouldn't be the 5th time. :D

I belive this is probably just the speculated re-release of v1 that is coming around March.

Hmmm, waht hype it causes!! They must love it! I think its to be a nurse joker/cop joker with two different headsculpts and costumes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back