• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Elektra PF EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TD-0488

Super Freak
Reaction score
WTB Elektra PF EX (white)

If you have one for sell, shoot me some pics and your price delivered. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
The Exclusive is the only way to go on this piece as far as I'm concerned. Nothing against the Red suit, but the "Resurrected" storyline was awesome and makes the White suit Exclusive well worth it.

Are you only interested in the exclusive white costume?

Yeah, he is

The Exclusive is the only way to go on this piece as far as I'm concerned. Nothing against the Red suit, but the "Resurrected" storyline was awesome and makes the White suit Exclusive well worth it.

off-selling topic, but while i can see that opinion, whenever Elektra is mentioned, i always picture her in the red costume, and see the white costume as when Sideshow originally defined 'exclusive version'... a singular point in time, a specific moment or period, whereas the 'regular' version is what is known as the standard form. in your instance where the Resurrected storyline was indeed awesome, then that would provide the rationale for wanting the piece more, even MORESO when you have both red -and- white versions.

Back