13" DC Direct Wonder Woman finally revealed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
Found this on another forum, pic from the new Toyfare magazine:

Due out in September '09.

ww.JPG

about f'n time...

perfect timing...
my wife collects WW and her bday is in Sept

thanks for the heads up

I'm not a fan of these DCD 13 inchers, but I have the other two of the "big three," so I will be tempted to get this one as well to round out the trio.

Looks pretty good. I'm glad they went with the sculpted hair for this. Looks like one of the better figures in the line so far. It also looks like they picked a costume that allows her to fit in pretty well with the rest of the Trinity.

Oh man, this is good news.

Even better, they passed on the "warrior look" and went classic.

A definite buy for me, unless we're all piss-poor come September 09.

This is odd. I've just visited a couple of toy message board (DCD official board) Toynewsi.com and nothing... I was looking for a better scan... But yeah nothing is being mentioned anywhere else! This is one of the lines most requested figures... ODD???

This is odd. I've just visited a couple of toy message board (DCD official board) Toynewsi.com and nothing... I was looking for a better scan... But yeah nothing is being mentioned anywhere else! This is one of the lines most requested figures... ODD???

There was a thread on DCDirect discussing it as of last night.

Nevermind, here it is...no better scans though.

https://dcboards.warnerbros.com/web/thread.jspa?threadID=2000177296&tstart=0

I am sure there will be plenty of talk about it once Toyfare hits the stands and once DC announces WW and releases official preview photos of her.

Last edited:
It looks pretty good. I'll be picking one up. I only wished they'd given her a bit more muscle as with the AH! statues and the recent PF.

It looks pretty good. I'll be picking one up. I only wished they'd given her a bit more muscle as with the AH! statues and the recent PF.

DC isn't going to put the money into having a new body developed and tooled for the 13" figure line.

Well, this was the first DCD 13" figure I was thinking of getting, aside from the original Superman before his price went up. Looking forward to more pics.

DC isn't going to put the money into having a new body developed and tooled for the 13" figure line.

That's a pity. WW deserves it. It would be nice to have at least two female bodies and two male bodies. Or do they have two male bodies? Does Robin have a different body? I'll have to check.

Having the same body for all the males is making my display look a little silly.

Also having seen the images in the issue of ToyFare, I'm changing my mind. The figure looks to be the worst female hero produced to date.

Robin is on the thin "Teen" body and I believe the Comic Joker is as well. There are two Male bodies but only one female so far. I'd imagine eventually they'll do a female "Teen" Body but that wouldn't help Wondy. No better pics?

No better pictures until the official DC Direct solicitation photos come out next Tuesday.

Back