• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Spiderman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm really just looking for a decently priced regular version, but I'll consider exclusive versions. I'd like to find one with all original packing materials... foam carton, art box, and brown shipper, the works. However, I suppose I could make do with no shipper.

PM me with your asking price.

I'm really just looking for a decently priced regular version, but I'll consider exclusive versions. I'd like to find one with all original packing materials... foam carton, art box, and brown shipper, the works. However, I suppose I could make do with no shipper.

PM me with your asking price.

i'm sure you had a few of these already,why do you need another one?

i'm sure you had a few of these already,why do you need another one?

I sold the matched set of the three exclusives that I had before because I didn't have the room or desire to display them all and there was no way in hell I was breaking them up, thanks for asking.

I sold the matched set of the three exclusives that I had before because I didn't have the room or desire to display them all and there was no way in hell I was breaking them up, thanks for asking.

did you make a profit on them?

did you make a profit on them?

Actually, I made very little on them. Just enough to cover what I had invested, plus a bit more to make the whole transaction worthwhile. I'll let the buyer speak up if he feels the need.

you should be able to find regs at a decent price, even on the bay they're only hitting $350 i believe. i've been kinda watching out for one for my brother inlaw, to go with the green goblin i got him sometime back.
so private sale should be less of course.
good luck.

you should be able to find regs at a decent price, even on the bay they're only hitting $350 i believe. i've been kinda watching out for one for my brother inlaw, to go with the green goblin i got him sometime back.
so private sale should be less of course.
good luck.

I just bought one on the Bay, Exc, $430 shipped, no styro but damaged color box and shipper included.

Every other one with complete original boxes are going for WAY above that price!

Last edited:
I just bought one on the Bay, Exc, $430 shipped, no styro but damaged color box and shipper included.

Every other one with complete original boxes are going for WAY above that price!

yours is the ex version though, right?? that's actually a good price for that one. i was listing reg versions.
so $430 shipped is actually a good price, since ex. versions have been in the $500 range i believe.
you did good imo.:peace

yours is the ex version though, right?? that's actually a good price for that one. i was listing reg versions.
so $430 shipped is actually a good price, since ex. versions have been in the $500 range i believe.
you did good imo.:peace

Ohhh, I thought you meant Reg......

Whew....

Still, it's only a silly camera.

But I agree with what you said before, we pay whatever we feel it is worth, all depends how much we want that item.

Back