• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Darth Maul 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ratven

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So I'm parting with my beloved 1:1 Darth Maul Bust, it is with substantial sadness that I do this because I think its one of the best pieces SS has ever made.

The bust is in perfect condition with the exception of the name plate, which suffered a bit of damage at some point when it was at the retailer I bought it from. I don't know how it happened, but the result (as you will see in the picture) is that the border of the name plate is a little distressed. To me personally it's never been an issue because it actually matches the faux damage on the base of the bust quite well and you can't tell there's damage if you didn't have side by side pics of another bust.

DarthMaul1.jpg

DarthMaul2.jpg

I can throw in the little Darth Maul mighty mugg as well :)

I'm asking $800 plus shipping for him, I will consider reasonable offers, but I am not interested in any trades. Deal to be made through paypal.

Thanks

Wow..... sad to haer that you have to sell it. But it DEF is one of Sideshow's BEST pieces of all time. My personal favorite :) Best of luck to you! Great price IMO...

Back