New Sideshow DVD!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lembas Eater

I Need More Tolkien!!!!
Reaction score
I can't believe no one has posted about this. Excellent work guys! Full of Turnarounds, "Trailers", Behind the Scenes and some great silly stuff like the Vader SS Video for the Obi-One with the Force April Fools Joke.

Even some of the older items are great to see footage of (I can't believe how big the Popbot statue is - you really can't tell that from the pics).

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

I thought there was some posts about the dvd a couple months back I think?

If it was a couple months back, it was an old one. This one is No 3. So I guess No. 2 was the one that took out the Star Wars shots (or at least Vader) that Shouldn't have been - but were - in No 1. IF my memorie's Correct.

So Now you've got turnarounds or vids for newer stuff like Doom, Darth Maul 1/1 bust, etc. Very cool.

Thats the SDCC dvd right? That has Shootin and the Vader attaack on Sideshow.

Yeah, got one aswell. And I almost threw it away too! I received a replacement shield for my Eowyn statue. Thought there was nothing in there anymore so I tossed in the paperbin. I recently sold a bust and I thought the airbags from the shield would come in handy. So I saw the box still in there, grabbed the airbags and to my surprise there was the dvd and a star wars keychain! I should really take a better look next time lol!!

Anyway, this dvd is nothing more then the collection of qt turnarounds that you can find on the site aswell. The best thing about it, are the featurettes!

B-Electronic said:
Anyway, this dvd is nothing more then the collection of qt turnarounds that you can find on the site aswell.

True, it is but with a major difference. I can now watch them on a 50" Television instead of the Quicktime window on a 14" Monitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lembas Eater said:
True, it is but with a major difference. I can now watch them on a 50" Television instead of the Quicktime window on a 14" Monitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree!

More DVD goodness on its way in a few weeks! Sta tuned to our newsletter this week for new geeky t-shirt promotion!

I wanted one of these for myself, so I thought there might be others out there like me!

Let me know what you think when you see it Friday!

Chicky

Well I got a 19" monitor. Its just as good as my tv :naughty

I wish I had one of those DVD's with Hunting with Klauder on it. I want to see it, but my computer freezes up everytime I try and watch it.

Yeah this is a great disc! I really like the Geeee Bob Popbot interviews done by the Andy Warhol clone speaking through a spell and speak.
Was this featurette ever on the Sideshow site?

Back