• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Adam Hughes SW Celebration Europe Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
adamhuges_ldoa.jpg

I'm unable to use ebay at the moment can anyone help me out?

I don't know what these went for originaly, if someone could tell me, I'd be willing to offer say $20 over that price. I'd prefer the regular edition but artist proof is ok too.

Originally $150 but you'd have to be very lucky to find one close to that.

Originally $150 but you'd have to be very lucky to find one close to that.

Ya, I wouldn't expect it that easy.

Thanks though, at least I know where I stand.

I have a big Indiana Jones sketch card collection, over 150, 1/1 cards from differant artists on Indy Heritage, Crystal Skull, and Masterpiece. I would be willing to work out a trade if anyone is interested.

Yeah, they were offered around $150 as he mentioned. I didn't know they jumped up to $250 now.

there was one listed on ebay for $250 buy it now, so $250 seems to be in line, but if a person could find one at regular auction it would be less.
that's if you could use ebay of course:naughty

Thanks, I'll stick it out another week or two and if nothing shows up, this will be my last resort.

i'm sure they have sold this print on ebay also,why not email them your interest and ask for a discount.you never know they might saught you out a better price.

Back