1/6 Last Crusade Motorcycle w/ Sidecar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who sells the Ultimate Soldier 1/6th stuff like this? I've looked at TRU, Wal-mart, and Target and they do not carry more than just the weapons sets.

Hey Shropt... that 21st stuff just isn't in stores any more.. back in the day TRU had plenty of it and Target had some.. but now the only thing they put out in 1/6th is the occasional weapons set.. all of the figures / vehicles are just on the secondary market now..

I sold this one a couple of years ago.

Ironically, I had originally picked it up to display an Indy Jr. & Sr. but didn't see them being done at the time, so sold it off... :(

The Medis look perfect in it.

Halloween021.jpg

I need a Massive body for Indy first!

It's mostly the way the tie flares in that picture. When it's against the body it looks fine.

Is that the Medicom Indy? I have that 21st Century BMW with Sidecar too. Now I'll be able to pull it out again. One thing to watch for are the handle bars. When this was still selling in stores many of the bars were broken so if you ever buy one second hand make sure to ask about the handle bars. Sometimes the break is very hard to see until you remove it from the box.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

The figures I used for this are the Indiana amd Dr. Jones from Medicom.The motorcycle/sidecar is from 21st Century, with details from Patches of Pride. I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out and wanted to share it with the rest of the freaks.
dsc00101lf9.jpg

dsc00097aq5.jpg

dsc00085lu8.jpg

dsc00099lj4.jpg

dsc00087ke4.jpg

Back