1/4 PF Indy Replacement REAL leather belt w/ metal buckle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfisher

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
OK.. I have finally gotten the materials in to build replacement leather belts for the PF Indy !!! I spent the afternoon constructing the first one and it makes a HUGE HUGE difference... I love my PF Indy now.. that crappy belt he came with was embarrassing ! As of now I will be able to build 6 sets with the leather I have in stock.. ( sets will also include a whip keeper.. although I am not sure if I will make these functional as the whip doesn't look right hanging from it due to the mold of the whip.. it is really just made to go in his hand).. I plan on posting images tonight so stay tuned... These belt + whip keeper sets will run just a bit over what I charge for the 1/6 versions.. Anyone interested stay tuned ! :whip :whip :whip :whip

icon_worthless.gif

yeah.. thus the "stay tuned" part.. anyhoo... here ya go :)
d01.jpg

and shown next to a 1/1 scale replica of Indy's Raiders gun belt.. note.. this was the first try at this scale.. the following belts will have a more narrow/accurate metal keeper next to the buckle...
d01.jpg

As stated above, I have materials to build an initial run of 6 belt/whip keeper sets.. Belts $35.00, keepers $10.00.. shipping is $5.00 to cover actual shipping cost plus postal supplies etc... PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Great work! What a difference the real metal accent alone will do to the realism of the statue!

N

Have you thought about doing a 1/4 whip to go in the whip holder? It would free up his left hand for.... I have no idea atm, but I am sure something could go there. :whip

Have you thought about doing a 1/4 whip to go in the whip holder?
I actually spent about an hour in a leather shop here in Nashville today and the lady that runs it stated there is a guy in town that teaches classes on various leather work skills, one of which was braiding, or plaiting I guess, for whip making... that is on my "to-do" list, but not in the very near future.. right now I just to knock out a few belts and then move on to replacing the 1/4 scale holster... for the 1/6 folks I have the pattern knocked out now to build up the holster style used in the later films ( LC, KOTCS) now.. as well as made the adjustments for the belts for the other films.. so at this point I can replicate all belt/whip keeper/holster combinations for the four films in 1/6th scale as well as build the belt, whip keeper for Raiders in 1/4. More to come as long as there is interest. :)

I actually spent about an hour in a leather shop here in Nashville today and the lady that runs it stated there is a guy in town that teaches classes on various leather work skills, one of which was braiding, or plaiting I guess, for whip making... that is on my "to-do" list, but not in the very near future.. right now I just to knock out a few belts and then move on to replacing the 1/4 scale holster... for the 1/6 folks I have the pattern knocked out now to build up the holster style used in the later films ( LC, KOTCS) now.. as well as made the adjustments for the belts for the other films.. so at this point I can replicate all belt/whip keeper/holster combinations for the four films in 1/6th scale as well as build the belt, whip keeper for Raiders in 1/4. More to come as long as there is interest. :)

Just let me know when they're ready and I'll pick up a TOD and LC holster and gunbelt set.

By the way, you ever think about doing a Deckard belt and holster set from Blade Runner? I'd definitely pick one of those up!

OK.. I have finally gotten the materials in to build replacement leather belts for the PF Indy !!! I spent the afternoon constructing the first one and it makes a HUGE HUGE difference... I love my PF Indy now.. that crappy belt he came with was embarrassing ! As of now I will be able to build 6 sets with the leather I have in stock.. ( sets will also include a whip keeper.. although I am not sure if I will make these functional as the whip doesn't look right hanging from it due to the mold of the whip.. it is really just made to go in his hand).. I plan on posting images tonight so stay tuned... These belt + whip keeper sets will run just a bit over what I charge for the 1/6 versions.. Anyone interested stay tuned ! :whip :whip :whip :whip

VERY, VERY interested! Sending you a PM! :gun

P.S., what about a better holster?

Holster is on the drawing board... gonna have to tweak the one sideshow did to get a better pattern... don't plan on having those ready in this scale until maybe some time next month... depends on how much time I can get in my workshop !

Holster is on the drawing board... gonna have to tweak the one sideshow did to get a better pattern... don't plan on having those ready in this scale until maybe some time next month... depends on how much time I can get in my workshop !

Cool, I'll watch for it! For now I'll get the belt and whip keeper. Great work!

I'm really excited about receiving my belt and whip holder. Thanks Mike!
You've truly created a superb and screen accurate upgrade for this already excellent statue. I think I prefer your belt to my full size version!

Chris

Wow...got my belt and whip keeper from Mike. Beautiful work on it, the exposed rivets when the rig is detached is amazing attention to detail. Very impressive! Thanks...:google

Just got mine today too.

Mike - this is STUNNING work. The pics don't do it justice!!!
It truly is a beautiful and HIGHLY accurate 1/4 scale replica of Indy's belt from Raiders and I thank you very much for supplying it.

Can't wait for my holster to arrive now!

Chris

Outstanding.. glad it meets your expectations.... I am always so danged nervous about sending out custom work.. just want to make sure that customers are happy with the product and feel like it was worth the money.. Thanks for the positive response guys..

Just got mine today too.

Mike - this is STUNNING work. The pics don't do it justice!!!
It truly is a beautiful and HIGHLY accurate 1/4 scale replica of Indy's belt from Raiders and I thank you very much for supplying it.

Can't wait for my holster to arrive now!

Chris

Outstanding.. glad it meets your expectations.... I am always so danged nervous about sending out custom work.. just want to make sure that customers are happy with the product and feel like it was worth the money.. Thanks for the positive response guys..

Great review Chris.

Mike, I can't wait to add this belt and holster set to my PF Indy. Funds coming your way soon man! :rock

Back