We need a new Marvel 1/4 announcement!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't agree more. We need another 1/4 scale Marvel. Oh and we need Elektra to ship soon. :D

Anyone remember which characters were represented in that banner SideShow made a while back? Dont they have all of them now or are we missing one?

I'd rather see a new diorama myself.

Looking forward to punisher finally coming in.... I recall some SS folks saying 2006 was going to be the year for Marvel, so we best prep our CC's

The ad they used to announce the line was Goblin, Elektra, Punisher and Wolverine. So all those and Doom have been announced.

But that got me to thinking - Doom was just announced in July - I'm not sure if I can handle more than 2 a year of the Marvel PFs.

I would like to see what new PF Marvel figure they came up with, but just decided I'm not going to collect any Marvel (for now).
9001_728x90.jpg

Just cancelled Xmen vs Sentinel... :crying Didn't wanted to, but the LOTR poly got first priority and I can't afford both at this time. Still got Han Solo on preorder, only non LOTR I've got on order... Let's just hope I don't need to cancel this too...
praying.gif

Can't wait for the Doom Exclusive...I plan to build a special shelf for him...does anyone have any pics of a custom shelf with a "turny :confused: thing" on it? The detail of the chair must be viewed from all sides...and im not into mirrors...

Just cancelled Xmen vs Sentinel... Didn't wanted to, but the LOTR poly got first priority and I can't afford both at this time. Still got Han Solo on preorder, only non LOTR I've got on order... Let's just hope I don't need to cancel this too...

I know what you mean. I had to cancel my sentinal diorama aswell :crying. I even had to cancel my Sauron :crying :crying. And now it has come to the point that there might be a possibility I will have to cancel my exclusive Vader :horror
Money problems SUCK!!! :banghead

I certainly hope that there will be more Marvel announcements before the year is up. They won't be shipping for months anyway.

Yup i can remeber the buzz when doom and predator came out every one got so excited even if we knew we wont even see those things for a year..=)

I would really like to see some new stuff.=)

Well I think we can cross a marvel announcement out for next week since the Thing bust was only a tease shot. So maybe after that in the next newsletter but thats Halloween so were looking at a horror annoncement so maybe if were lucky Nov/Dec we will see one. :banghead

this thread also got me to thinking..why start with goblin instead of spiderman?? why electra instead of daredevil??? what ever happened to starting with the big hitters the avengers and the fantastic four the xmen...Hard hero started with the big boys I hope SS gives up a HULK soon..=)

Back