palisades gi joe mini bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drakEP3

Super Freak
Reaction score
i got all the gi joe mini bust when they came out. i thought they were great and then i guess palisades lost the license, but i never got rid of them and when i joined the army they got packed up and i honestly forgot all about them. so it was a surprise when i found them in storage.just wondering if anyone else collected these and if someone knew the story with what happened.

I bought a few and got rid of most of them. I think Palisades went out of business ending the line. It was good while it lasted. It even had a few sculpted by Andy B.

I've got Flint, Cobra Commander, and Roadblock. I would like to get Firefly and Snake Eyes at some point, but those tend to be more expensive than I am willing to pay. The ones I have are great. Palisades did amazingly well with these and the Muppets (and the Palz ain't too bad, either).

Yeah...these are cool...

I bought Firefly bust, Python & Crimson guards statue when they first came out, but I didnt collect them because I didnt like the arms look. I didnt buy early SW busts for the same reason...However, I did manage to get in November Storm Shadows bust on EBAY for $20...I would love to get Zartan Statue, Cobra Commander, Destro & Snake Eyes busts as well.

didnt want to start a new thread so i dug this one up as i was wondering if these Palisades busts were 1/6 scale? thinking of getting the helmeted CC bust and casting the head to make a CC figure with it. just wasnt sure if these busts are in scale or not. thanks for any help!

didnt want to start a new thread so i dug this one up as i was wondering if these Palisades busts were 1/6 scale? thinking of getting the helmeted CC bust and casting the head to make a CC figure with it. just wasnt sure if these busts are in scale or not. thanks for any help!

Aren't the busts more 1:7th/1:8th scale?

:lol

I bought these awhile back when I was going to get into the Sideshow Joe line, but never did anything with them. :monkey3

So can you answer the question instead of spamming?

For you, anything! :duff

Sadly, I don't have any 1/6 scale stuff to compare them to, but they might be more 1/7 or 1/8 like Nam suggested. They're up in my closet, so it's been awhile since I looked at them. :dunno

Yea they are nice looking busts. But they are just that, busts. Unless we are taking about the bust on a woman, they are borrrrrring.

Darn. Thanks Nam. I thought I was onto something here. Would have been an easy way to make a helmeted Cobra Commander. Thanks again guys!

Paint jobs are superior to Sideshow's figures, if that counts for anything. And they are smaller than 1/6 scale. If they were full figures, they would probably be 9-10 inches tall.

Back