• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Peter Parker RAH Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how much shipping to the UK?

surface shipping is around $15 and air is $30. now on canada posts website it states surface/boat overseas takes 4-6 weeks, but the last couple of items i shipped by surface overseas took 10+ weeks, all shippments did arrive finally though purchasers were a tad bit pissed, so unless your willing to wait up to 3 months:horror for shipping overseas, then i would go with air and you should have it within 10-14 business days.

ps: all other overseas shipping should be the same cost no matter which country you're from.
thanks
lmk

so that works out to about £37 including shipping. that's a really good deal.

surface shipping is around $15 and air is $30. now on canada posts website it states surface/boat overseas takes 4-6 weeks, but the last couple of items i shipped by surface overseas took 10+ weeks, all shippments did arrive finally though purchasers were a tad bit pissed, so unless your willing to wait up to 3 months:horror for shipping overseas, then i would go with air and you should have it within 10-14 business days.

ps: all other overseas shipping should be the same cost no matter which country you're from.
thanks
lmk

Dude don't bother with surface to Europe just because it is a cheaper route, I once sent a normal sized parcel to Spain via surface mail and it took 7 weeks to arrive. I also recieved a headache everyday. Airmail is very expensive but usually takes like 5-6 days, literally.

Just a heads up and good for you taking care of the freaks like this! Very generous of you.

Back