Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanting to drop a note to say happy thanksgiving to all you who celebrate it at this time of the year.

Hope you all have good food today (or had it this weekend) whether you celebrate it or not. :banana

I didn't have turkey this year, but I did have chicken. It was still good. And lots of pumpkin pie! :D

Nemo Nint said:
Just wanting to drop a note to say happy thanksgiving to all you who celebrate it at this time of the year.

Hope you all have good food today (or had it this weekend) whether you celebrate it or not. :banana

I didn't have turkey this year, but I did have chicken. It was still good. And lots of pumpkin pie! :D

Thanks
Taking our parents out for Dinner tonight for Thanksgiving.
I hate to cook

Happy
Thanksgiving to you too

I'd just like to wish all our Canadian peeps a very happy thanksgiving. May your eat well today and make sure you save treats for your pets!

Happy thanksgiving Nemo and all your fellow Canadians!
Have a great food-day, the best thing to celebrate!

If we only did this over here too

:banana

Happy Thanksgiving Nemo and to all the rest of our northern neighbors. :peace

<--------------W00t! just noticed! Only took me 18 months! On a roll now....watch out Josh!! :joy

Huh.... i thought this was a big inside joke. I had no idea Canadians celebrated their own Thanksgiving. Were there Canadian Indians as well? And Canadian Pilgrims? I feel like Jack Skeleton, wandering through the woods only to come across all these new and exciting holiday lands. I want to go to Candian Thanksgivingtown! What's THIS! :joy

Happy Thanksgiving to our neighbors up north
[holding up a fork with a big pile of leftover turkey with gravy on it]

HANF MRUH BVRUREH MUFCH!

[GULP]

Thank you very much indeed!

It seems that every single year there are people that newly learn that these two countries share a holiday name that isn't actually on the same day.
And because of that... myself being how old I am, I have actually never remembered the dates or the way to calculate EITHER OF THEM.

I think the USA one is always on a certain date, but not sure... and I'm pretty sure that the Canadian one is always on a specific monday, and as it is today, the second monday in October. But again, not sure. :banghead

Today is Columbus day for us! Great if you're a government employee, but most of the rest of us have to work.
:computer

Back