Still looking for hot toys dark knight figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediFirefly

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you are still looking for these figures and like me want to get a good deal I just found this site which has them listed as in stock. They are $149 each and the site offers free US shipping on orders over $50.
https://www.redfordfilms.com/category/manufacturer.hot_toys/

I ordered Batman and Bank Robber Joker. This is the cheapest I have seen them especially since the price includes shipping. As for if the site is reliable or not? They should be. I found them because they were listed in a post on the Gentle Giant Collectors forum where several members ordered a clearance item and all of them posted that they received the item.

If anybody else here has dealt with them before please post and let me know so it will ease my mind a little more.

Wow, this is a better deal than what I paid for Batman. Even better than Joe's.

How about an update? If they actually have Batman in stock I'll order one. I'm scared of committing then hearing "Sorry, wait until June."

I might order the Bank Robber Joker from these guys. Pretty good price when you factor in the free shipping.

How about an update? If they actually have Batman in stock I'll order one. I'm scared of committing then hearing "Sorry, wait until June."

Well I actually placed an order for batman and bank joker. I have not received any sort of tracking number or anything yet. It does not say preorder anywhere for these figures so they should be instock. If I don't hear anything from them by Tuesday I am going to contact them to see what is going on. I will post again when I know more.

I just got a tracking number from them. :chew
It shows that both my bat and bank robber joker figure have shipped. Will update again once I actually have them in hand.

Just ordered Bank Robber Joker. Would liked to have bought the V1 joker as well, but don't have the funds available at the moment. Will update as soon as he ships.

Dark Knight Batman seems to be sold out now

Just curious,
Been trying to call them at the listed number, but no one ever answers.

When i looked up their address per the website, it shows up as a Dentist's office, closed on Mondays.

I'm guessing it's legit, there's an ebay seller Redford-films with a superb sales record, and selling very similar items to the ones from the website.

Hello all,

This Stephen from RedfordFilms.com I just wanted to say hello and answer some of the questions in this thread.

Are we legit?
Yes. We have been in business for 7 years now and are now located in Southern California. We started out selling on eBay and Amazon but now mainly sell on our website.

Are the HT Dark Knight items in stock?
Both of the Joker 1:6 figures are in stock. Dark Knight 1:6 is sold out. Both of the Joker and Dark Knight busts are in stock as well.

Generally items on the web site are in stock and ship in 1-2 days. I am sorry if I missed anybody's call today but the phone was ringing all day long. You can also email me at [email protected] with any questions.

Thanks,

Stephen

Back