• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Older Sovereign Studios Keaton Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocoboloboy

Coco the Cantankerous
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking for an earlier version of Shawn's (Sovereign Studios) Keaton Batman. One that has the older head sculpt that he used before what we Freaks are calling his V1 Bats.

Help a brotha out! Please promote my 1989 Batman sickness and sell me one of these. PLEEEEAAAASE! You guys know I don't have enough of these.:wacky

:peace

hi im drjedisith and i am a batman 12" custom collector addict. hi drjedisith. you go coco! dont let anyone ever tell you otherwise :) i take pride in knowing i have got your batman mojo wheels turning after my cell phone pic. lol

hi im drjedisith and i am a batman 12" custom collector addict. hi drjedisith. you go coco! dont let anyone ever tell you otherwise :) i take pride in knowing i have got your batman mojo wheels turning after my cell phone pic. lol

:lol

Dang you sithy. And I had almost forgotten about wanting one of those til I saw your pic.:cuss

Still looking. Again, it's an older one that I want, made before the Freaks runs that pjam started lists for a while ago.

:peace
Thanks!

Coco: If you'd like, I can post a picture of mine to help freaks identify if they have one of that "era" or not. With so many versions, I know it's kind of confusing. Mine is from that time before Shawn started selling them here.

Coco: If you'd like, I can post a picture of mine to help freaks identify if they have one of that "era" or not. With so many versions, I know it's kind of confusing. Mine is from that time before Shawn started selling them here.

Thanks Commtech! That would be great.:cool:

Congrats Coco! Hope you are finally able to obtain one of these :rock

Yeah, I may have found one. It's got damaged hands but I'm waiting on some pics to see if I can repair them.

This is the very frist version of SS Keaton Batman. I still like it
better than his newer one. His cowl, gloves & boots are all cast
in resin which are not removable though.

usapic006.jpg

batman717

Here's mine:
DSC02639.jpg

Headsculpt is amazing. One of my favorite figures in my collection. Cowl isn't resin on mine though, like batman717's in the above post. The cowl on mine is made of that rubber (or is it latex?) material Shawn uses. I used to own a later version and the whole head was resin, but I sold it last year.

Last edited:
Thanks! Those are great pics.

A fellow Freak has one of those he's wanting to sell. Both gloves have cracked and broken off but hopefully I can repair them. Just waiting on some pics from him before I pull the trigger.

Back