Medicom Clone Commander $79

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had the extra money right now and I was collecting the PT stuff, then I would definitely jump on that. Good Find.

got it .... for $79 ... im in ... way to much at $149 ... but at that price ... got it

thanks for the heads up

Ugh....I love the AOTC Clones...and this is one helleva deal.....must resist

I had this one for a while guys and it's a very cool figure. I think it's the second best looking clone Medi makes. At this price it's a steal. I'm glad I'm thru with PT figures otherwise I'd be getting this...again.

wow! thanks for the head up!.. been eyeing this on evilbay for a while... thank goodness for you. i can get it at reasonable price!!:chew

Great find! Good price! But initial price of $149? When I ordered it, it was $129 and came with a free gift and a comic book. And shipping to Europe back then was $46...
I wished I had waited! but with an ES of 1000, if you wait to long, you may never get it. Now, it seems there are about 63 left.

Why are we so excited? This is the price these things should have been in the first place!

:lol

So true! The Medi stuff is shamelessly overpriced. But so is the more recent SSC stuff. And the HT 12inchers are close to the line that devides "good value for the money" and "overpriced".

Last edited:
Did the shipping just increase again?
USD69.90..........
Makes no diff from me, when I ordered it last August.

Back