• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Naked Medicom 1/6 12" RAH 301 Kai

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ennui

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Naked Medicom 1/6 12" RAH 301 Kai

My Les Mort 13 from Ashley Wood broke so now I need to find a new body for him.
I believe this is the same one body that was used for Les Mort.
There's one on eBay, but I don't want to pay $40+ for it. Any hook up is appreciated! All offers are welcome.

Loose is cool, as I just need the body.

I can PayPal immediately and I'm in the states.

Thanks!

Naked Medicom 1/6 12" RAH 301 Kai

My Les Mort 13 from Ashley Wood broke so now I need to find a new body for him.
I believe this is the same one body that was used for Les Mort.
There's one on eBay, but I don't want to pay $40+ for it. Any hook up is appreciated! All offers are welcome.

Loose is cool, as I just need the body.

I can PayPal immediately and I'm in the states.

Thanks!

which part of the body broke? some of the medi 301 breakage is easily fixed. You might not need to buy a replacement figure.

The left leg. At the joint that connects to the buttocks.

I heard that I could simply fix it with an epoxy plastics bonding agent, but I'm worried this would hinder the articulation of the joint.

Thanks for the reply :)

The left leg. At the joint that connects to the buttocks.

I heard that I could simply fix it with an epoxy plastics bonding agent, but I'm worried this would hinder the articulation of the joint.

Thanks for the reply :)

that's an easy fix. depending on where its broken you might even be able to just glue the broken parts together and it shouldn't affect the joint and articulation. Its really quite simple.

here is a thread on toyworld, dont know if you read chinese or not but essentially the guy just replace the screw with a 5mm rod and glue it at both ends.

https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=10231&extra=page=1

Thanks minivader.
I will have to try to find a 5mm rod that will work.

It'll be my first time trying to fix a figure like this, so hopefully it will go well.

Still looking for a replacement body in the meantime, but I'll update here with how it goes.

Cheers.

Back