• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB/WTT: Hobbits: Frodo and Sam; Batman the Dark Crusader by Alex Ross

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
WTB/WTT: Sideshow Frodo 1/6 scale

As the title says:

Looking for either reg. or excl. Sideshow Frodo 1/6 scale.
Can be loose or boxed, but have to be mint.

Also looking for loose Frodo Outer Coat.

I have lots of stuff to trade as well.

Medicom Boba Fett
Medicom Jango Fett
Medicom Edward Elric
Medicom Alphonse Elric
And other stuff too.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Good luck finding that Dark Crusader Statue carbo. :rock2 I called my Local Comic Stores and found one that had the Alex Ross Superman Forever Statue, so I'm probably going to pick it up tomorrow, even if I have to pay retail for it.

Thanks man! I've only checked ebay so far and they're going all for crazy prices. I haven't dealt with Superhero-zone yet so I'll check around before buying. But I do appreciate it.:rock

Not a problem man, and good luck again, it's a beautiful statue. I might have to pick it up myself even though I'm more of a Superman fan.

Congrats on getting the Dark Crusader Statue man, did you get a good deal on it? Thought I would let you know I got the Superman Forever Statue from my LCS, ended up paying retail but I think it's worth every cent. I posted pics in my collection thread, not that you don't know what it looks like already. :lol

Congrats dude! It's a very nice piece. I have Batman coming from Superhero zone. But I am still waiting on the definitive Batman and Superman statues. The PFs created by DCD are very substandard.

Back