• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I love........................ gold.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

DarthNeil

Oddjob! Move!

Please excuse my associate. Handy with a hat but numb as a broken piece of timber. My name is Auric Goldfinger, and as the title of this thread suggests, I love............ gold.

Of course I could devise some diabolical scheme to radiate your gold and thus make mine all the more valuable--- but I'm in a giving mood as I sit here in my volcanic lair, so I'd like to offer you something in exchange for your gold... Severed heads. Don't ask me where they came from, as I previously stated, Oddjob's quite handy.

First on the table (literally):

1) SOLD--
2) Giles from Buffy fame-- $8
3) Tommy Lee Jones-- $10

Next off the chopping block:

4) Chow Yun Phat (with as an addition in case you wanted to start your own Red Dragon gang the generic asian from the HT's Truetype body)-- $20

And now we come to what gave me the most delight--- a little 007 lovin':

5) SOLD--

6) SOLD--

What was most painful...

7) SOLD--

Am I joking?...

8) Bruce Wayne (from HT's first Batman)-- $30
9) Joker v1-- $45

Any or all of these severed heads could be yours, I ship to only the US and Canada (shipping determined by location)--- I would prefer Nazi gold bars or a briefcase full of cash but in lieu of those I'll take direct PAYPAL deposit (into one of my Swiss banks). Please PM my underling if you have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of Nazi gold who'd like a Reichsmarschall Hermann Goring kit?-- $35

The kit includes everything seen here (Hand painted head, hand sewn uniform. Comes with leather overcoat, Reichmarschall's baton,walking cane, cloth cap. All the correct emblems and medal's as worn by Goring, and much more. This is the 3rd figure in the War Criminal series! This is a fantastic figure!THIS SERIES HAS BEEN SOLD-OUT AND IS VERY LIMITED!!). Sorry-- the body's been spoken for.

Any questions send them to my underling. Who's Neil?

Here's Who's Neil (Deniro from HEAT)-- $20

I'd rather sell it with the rest of what I have left from the fig.
(also there's a little problem with sending it overseas as I wouldn't have tracking)

Sorry.

Update-- The NON-stubble Daniel Craig HS has been sold (but the stubble one still remains).

Back