• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LOTRSWfan anyone know of or heard from??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
not to sure where to post this, so since it was a purchase off of the forum i would start here.

does anyone on the board here, know of, or have heard from LOTRSWfan.

we have had a deal in the works for sometime and i haven't been able to get ahold of him, and i see that he hasn't been on the forum for almost a month.

i know that he had some stuff to sort through, though i'd just like to get in touch with him to make sure everythings OK.

any help would be appreciated.
thanks

Wish I could help you man, but I don't know him. Good luck, and I hope everything gets straightened out for you.

Hey Quad,

I would ask Mesa. I believe they met in person for a deal before as they are both from Az. I will tell you that I had problems with him before and to tread lightly if you are buying anything from him. I did finally receive what I had traded for months later, but it was damaged. He never responded to pm's so I just wrote it off as an oh well.... He had an excuse and I can't say whether it was truthful or not. Regardless, imo watch yourself......

LOTRFan is a decent guy (strange sense of humor)
Never heard of your person
Hope everything works out

Hey hey, that's right; don't tarnish my goooood name. :horror

Oh and as for Mike, I have dealt with him a few times in the past, he goes waaay back -- flakey yes, but he will come through.

LOTRFan is a decent guy (strange sense of humor)
Never heard of your person
Hope everything works out

Oh and as for Mike, I have dealt with him a few times in the past, he goes waaay back -- flakey yes, but he will come through.

Yeah, I can't stand LOTRFan. :rotfl:rotfl (j/k)

ooh yes, never meant to have crossovers with the names :lol:lol
just kinda hoping i can get ahold of him so we can get this deal done finally.
go to hear he's always came through. a guy just gets a little itchy, when a person doesn't hear from anyone for over a month though.
thanks

ooh yes, never meant to have crossovers with the names :lol:lol
just kinda hoping i can get ahold of him so we can get this deal done finally.
go to hear he's always came through. a guy just gets a little itchy, when a person doesn't hear from anyone for over a month though.
thanks

He is just incredibly flighty, he will pop up want to sell everything and then be gone again -- only to return, show off artwork (steal my board name) and then buy it all back.

It is all a cycle. I have "known" him ever since the LOTRGuide days, he was "domridic" back then.

I did not mean to tarnish a good name---tried to give you credit--just surprised with a name that close
I am going to change mine to LOTRMARVELHORRORALIENSWFan:rotfl:rotfl

I did not mean to tarnish a good name---tried to give you credit--just surprised with a name that close
I am going to change mine to LOTRMARVELHORRORALIENSWFan:rotfl:rotfl

Alright that's it, this time I AM scamming you! :rotfl :lol :rotfl

He is just incredibly flighty, he will pop up want to sell everything and then be gone again -- only to return, show off artwork (steal my board name) and then buy it all back.

It is all a cycle. I have "known" him ever since the LOTRGuide days, he was "domridic" back then.

ok, thanks i hope i hear from him soon, just a little cautious since i haven't heard from him in sometime now.
i know he had some stuff to take care of, and was planning on getting engaged, so i'm sure he has some more important sht to take care of.
:peace

well as it turns out i did hear from lotrswfan shortly after starting this post, but unfortunately haven't heard a peep since, about either notice of shipping or tracking info.................
so regretably i have started action with my credit card company to do a charge back for the purchase, sadly i really wanted these items that i purchased from him but have no choice but to start charge back action.:(:(

Unfortunately not surprised. I hope you don't have any problems getting your money back through your CC company. :mad:

Unfortunately not surprised. I hope you don't have any problems getting your money back through your CC company. :mad:

yeah, i hope so. sounds like for this purchase i will get funds back, only thing is that i also purchase some other items before this that "again" never got sent out, but were suppose to be set with this order. i can't do anything about that item. i guess my only hope is that he may still send it to me, after all this works out. if not i guess it's $125 lesson.:(
at least i should get back the larger $550 purchase.:peace

Back