New TDK headknockers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cap'n Cook

Vengeance 🐦‍⬛
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Got the first Joker one which is great, these look really good:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=1569&company=26&category=4329

NEC11066.jpg

NEC11067.jpg

NEC11065.jpg

I actually like the first Joker Headknocker better than this new one (that grin is too wrong), but Two-Face and Batman look pretty kewl.

Heh, those are cute. I'm getting a Terminator2 vibe from Two-Face.

The Joker never smiled like that. He looks like he has a massive overbite and is too happy, not smiling sinisterly. I like Two-Face and Batman looks good, but not that different from the first. The original Joker headknocker was excellent though, looked just like Heath. This one not so much.

I see a bit of Bill Nighy coming out of Dent. Kind of creepy. I always think of Underworld for him. As it was the first film I had ever seen him in.

That Two Face is great. If I saw that in a store I'd have a hard time not getting one. I passed on the original Joker Head knocker.

Looking at the detail (mostly on the bodies), I wish NECA could have done 7" figures.

Wow! Much better than the first go around! I too wish NECA was able to make 7" figures. The bodies look fantastic. Two-face, while not 100% accurate, looks stunning! :drool

Back