CIII pics at SirSteves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A General G. bust???????:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

The Vader bust looks cool, the Yoda bust looks great also

GG has some great stuff coming out.

Re: re

Anyone else notice that they added a lightsaber to the GG Clone Wars Maquette? I don't collect these, but I LOVE this one.

photos.sirstevesguide.com...12&page=10

GG held out their big guns for this show: Grievous bust, Clone Troopers (I'm guessing we'll see all the colors again), and the Biker Scout.

If they change the base on the Biker Scout it will be perfect! As it stands now, it is still excellent, but it won't go that well with the Dewback. Luke on Taun Taun MUST have a snow base, or I'll most likely sell all of my dioramas and just focus on the SS stuff.

re

El, do you have a link to the Grievous bust and clone troopers, or have they yet to be previewed?

I am so glad I decided to get into collecting the Clone Wars maquettes. I wonder how many will now order Grievous after seeing that he does indeed wield an ignited saber.

Actually guys, looking at those pics again, those look like BUST-UPS!!! I think I got ahead of myself there. GG will be missing a big opportunity if I'm right.:(

re

Thanks, Frank, those mini-busts look fantastic! I'd hate to think how many clone trooper variations there'll be.:thud :smokin

to be honest ....i think those are bust-ups as they look v small & you can see the Jango bust-up displayed with them

Your're right, some of them are "Bust-ups". I think all the ones on the lighted display are bust-ups. Booooo....Hissssss

Biker Scout statue :banana

I'm not sure if I like the new Vader bust. It looks like he's climbing a pole.

Gentle Giant mini helms

Yeah, I'm liking the mini helms too. even if they can't completely fit on 1/6 heads, it would be easy to modify a head so the helmet would fit.
But I hate Figures.com or sirstevesguide.com whenever they have special event coverage, they get so much traffic that it bogs down their site and it takes forever to get through the photo galleries. Besides that, their pictures are sub-par compared to rebelscum.com.

Re: Gentle Giant mini helms

the mini helms are awesome.

Being a big SS LOTR helms collector, these are going to be big for me too.

Anyone who has the Han Solo in Stormtrooper suit or Pilot Luke Skywalker Bust, knows exactly how these mini helms will be, which is top notch

The mini helms rock!:rock

I'll probably only be able to afford the red MR helm, so these will have to do. They look excellent and don't take up much valuable space.

I cant wait for the mini's to be released, the General G Maquette is a must buy for me now with the Saber on it looks awesome.

Back