• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Edward & Alphonse- RAH Medicom FMA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a good deal on them... and figured w/o boxes I'd pass the savings along to somone else.

Thanks for the vote of confidence :duff

At this point I'd rather sell them as a set... just easier. But give a few days and we'll see what happens.

Here's a pic of the two figures... they of course come with all the accessories.

FMA.jpg

Great deal! I already have them, but somebody who's a fan should jump on these.

Perhaps it's this weak economy we've been discussing in the snake eyes thread :lol

Either way, GL, and if ya get someone who only wants Ed, Please don't forget me. ;)

Enough goofines however. the price is great, and I also figured these would be gone by now. Gboy's a great seller. Trust the man. Also, Trust the fungus too.

One offer to buy Alphonse on his own... if I don't get any interest by Friday I'll probably go that route.

One offer to buy Alphonse on his own... if I don't get any interest by Friday I'll probably go that route.

that would be me. :naughty
this is me, doing a happy dance. :chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

if anyone wants to go in on it with me and split the set, now is the time to get themselves Edward! :)
my ed needs his little brother, he's lost without him. :banana

FYI, Edwards an easier sell on evilbay than Alphonse, putting him up there and selling me alphonse might work out for you......

You might want to post them on Ebay. The sell quick and people pay big bucks for them there.

Back