• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Captain America(Regular)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vader AL

RTR
Reaction score
Regular Cap SOLD PP or money order. USA only(minus Hawaii/Alaska). Price also includes tracking and insurance. I have the color box and packing but SS sent him to me with something else and shipped them in a huge box but didn't send me his brown shipper. I'll put him in another PF box or just buy one to fit so no worries there.

**Both wings are broken. By broken I mean they aren't (and never were) broken off but they were partially seperated I guess you could say. They look like the pics shown of this type of damage and unless you are really close you can't tell and then all you see is a line. It hasn't bothered me in the least but I was going to just repaint over it but never did. I'll post pics on Monday night but feel free to let me know you are interested before then.

He's an incredible PF but with the OT SW PF's coming out as well as the 1/6 SW stuff, I'm having to only collect Hulk and Wolverine related stuff...or try to.

Last edited:
Could I get a pic of it to see what you mean on the wings?

they got the mask correct on this but not on the lsb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back