Aaron Eckhart as Two-Face Illustration - WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe not appropriate throwing this in this section of the forum, but I'm excited about it and wanted to share it with my fellow TDK Two-Face fans.

I love the look they gave Eckhart in TDK, I'm very excited right now that the Hot Toys figure is coming, and finally having quality reference images from the net, I finally got started on making an illustration of him.

Before I did photos and got really heavily into graphics, I used the computer to make illustrations, been doing it for almost a decade, get better with each one.

This is what it's starting out like:

TF1.jpg

And eventually it'll be of this quality:

sample.jpg

I'll update along the way as I make significant progress.

I kinda like how it is....actually. If you added a nose, i'd make a pretty cool design or something.

Wow, that work is amazing, especially Gwen. It looks almost like an actual photo. I can't wait to see the final product for Harvey. :rock

what system are you using, is it photoshop?

looks really cool already. can't wait to see the finished product.

Looks great Sean! And by all means, here is fine. Gives us something else to talk about besides the 5 Hot Toys figures, DCD sucking and being late, Batman 3 ideas, and wondering if HT will make Watchmen.

I can't wait to see the final results if it is going to end up like that pic below! Amazing! And with your eye to detail (even made Hot Toys correct some stuff!) it should be fantastic!

That's awesome Sean! Can't wait to see how Two-Face progresses. It will look fabulous I'm sure. :D :rock

Invested in a Wacom or Cintiq?...

Wacom tablet, one of the best PC investments I've ever made, helped me step up my illustrations big time, I love what I can do with it.

Excellent work Sean! Hey did you ever finish the Rambo 4? Can't remember.

He's still a WIP, he depends heavily on my mood and I just haven't been in the right place to finish him up yet. Thankfully with computer art, you can save it and pick it up when you feel like it.

Here's today's progress on Two-Face.

TF3.jpg

Hey, Sean... don't forget you have other stuff to work on! :tap

:lol JUST KIDDING! This is totally awesome! :rock

:duff

Back