Canadian Collectors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveMinusZero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, can any Canadian collectors tell me where they usually pick up their figures from? The shipping from online stores is getting ridiculous, AP Collectibles has the balls to charge close to $100 for shipping on a $79 dollar figure. I'm just interested in what other Canucks do to deal with the insanity.

Silver snail in Toronto has always done well by me. They carry a good selection of SC, but no exclusives. I normally hit them at the Con in ugust, and then head down to their midnight madness sale at the same time. I bought a Hellboy Abe from them for 20$ this year, as well as a Dr. Zaus for about the same amount. JNJ cards in Waterloo can do well on some of the GG stuff, but they need lots of time to order. Good luck.

Hey guys, can any Canadian collectors tell me where they usually pick up their figures from? The shipping from online stores is getting ridiculous, AP Collectibles has the balls to charge close to $100 for shipping on a $79 dollar figure. I'm just interested in what other Canucks do to deal with the insanity.

There's an ebay seller named ddmark. He's always has really good prices and and his shipping is pretty cheap. Only negative is you have to pay GST (and PST if you live in Quebec).

Boy and I thought I got screwed, at least there's the Pacific Ocean between the USA & me to a least justify some extra cost

Yup, Alex at Urbansamuraihobbies is a great guy.

Otherwise dealing with toys2 is good too.

goldenagetoys and Legends are both excellent to deal with and have good prices and very cheap shipping.

Silver snail in Toronto has always done well by me. They carry a good selection of SC, but no exclusives. I normally hit them at the Con in ugust, and then head down to their midnight madness sale at the same time. I bought a Hellboy Abe from them for 20$ this year, as well as a Dr. Zaus for about the same amount. JNJ cards in Waterloo can do well on some of the GG stuff, but they need lots of time to order. Good luck.

The Snail is good, and they DO have Exclusives. They are either behind the register on the main floor, or upstairs. Just ask.

www.silversnail.com

B

Hi Guys

Maybe i can help you sometime with great price for Sideshow statue. We are 5 collectors here in Quebec who buy stuff in lot and allways pay great price i think.

Just for an example we have buy Grievous Bust 500$ cnd and Bruce Lee PF 250$ cnd

if you need something lmk maybe i will be able to help you

yep Steeve is a great guy, have buy somes Gentle Giant statue from him couple years ago, Legends is a good place to buy

but with time have found a great contact at Quebec city who can have me all Sideshow statue at awesome price. Most of time i pay 50-85$ less than store and not pay taxes so this is a 100$ minimal saving by statue!

So i can buy more Sideshow for my collection :)

I actually sold alot of my SW stuff to them, pretty cool guys, thought there prices were high though. They have done well started off small and turned it into a huge well know shop.

My trick is that I have a p.o box statside, once a bunch of things come in I head to the US for few days, shop, see some customers etc and pick them up all at once.

Back