Spooktacular is coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't Spooktacular run for a few days? The site only indicates 10/26--I take it this is the start date.

I'm truly looking forward to it this year -- last year was a blast.

Outstanding!! And it just so happens that I have a vacation starting on the 27th :banana :banana

Spooktacular!!!

Yea!!! Spooktacular is almost here!

And Fall is here!! The high in Austin, TX today was only in the mid 50's!!!!! YEA!!! :banana

May have to take official time off this year; snuck in during work hours and had to lock my office door....boss nearly had conniptions. :D He may not be as tolerant this year. Had a GREAT time last year.

Jess -- you WILL NOT get everything this time .... um....I hope. :peace

pordey2 said:
Done it Dusty!

Is it legal to store this kind of information?
well then, I'm just a pale poly-geekilyfreakily guy...

Those were optional, just for demographic purposes only. As far as I know, it's not stored anywhere as attached to anyone's name or anything, and you don't even have to answer. It's all good.

Okay this might sound stupid, but I really didnt start collecting Sideshow figures till last November. What is Spooktacular?

It's the best craziest on line chat give away that Sideshow have ever done. Goes on for ages.

Yep, sit back . . . settle in . . . hold on . . . and enjoy the ride

There will be plenty of time left for sleep when the November gets here. :google :google

Oh yeah, make sure you have at least 1 or 2 backup keyboards :D

Back