Ardeth Bey Bust Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm. not showing up for me. although I got the link from statueforum and love the bust. But only the Kurgan banner keeps showing up here on my screen. even after many a refresh

Looks unreal!! Mike Hill's got another winning sculpt on his hands here. But I sure I won't be able to fit this one into the budget :banghead

Congratulations Frankenfan. Looks like your wish came true. They must have used the pic you posted as their reference material.

I like!

I like it a lot!! If the price isn't too high, this will be in my collection!!! Hey Creech, I got a painting, by a guy named George Arthur Bush, of Ardeth Bey that was based on the B&W picture to the right of the bust on the preview page! :joy

creecher said:
Congratulations Frankenfan. Looks like your wish came true. They must have used the pic you posted as their reference material.

I think that's the only way to do Ardeth Bey, personally...

Looks like the Ardeth bust is off to a flying start. That has to be two confirmed purchases don't it? You must have an awesome collection by now lc. I saw an auction on ebay and you have a rather high number. What's you address? Going out any time soon? :D I need a sugar momma to get me into this. :naughty

Here's the link to the pic Frankenfan posted, for those that didn't see it. https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4603&page=2

shaithis77 said:
I think that's the only way to do Ardeth Bey, personally...

I agree, though I wouldn't have balked if the pose was based on the famous publicity still pictured in the preview.

Looking forward to seeing some pix without the spooky lighting.

mmy_mrph.gif

So, what's next? The scalded and scarred Monster from "Bride?" The Bride, herself? Phantom as Masque of the Red Death with removeable mask?

I have seen it myself and it does look amazing.Almost life like.Especially the eyes.It creeps me out just looking at it

If only I could find room...

I would be picking this one up as well...if i had money and space! Is is definitely one of the cooler pieces we have released/previewed this year.

I may have room in my pool den, but I would hate to have someone shoot and hit the back of the pool cue into his eye or something!

BTW - Those of you who might be 'worried' about the price - I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how affordable this will be compared to our other 1:1 bust products so far.

ChrisfromSideshow said:
BTW - Those of you who might be 'worried' about the price - I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how affordable this will be compared to our other 1:1 bust products so far.

That's the best news I've heard today!!! I'm definitely awaiting the preorder now and might just end up pulling the trigger after all. :naughty

I'll put the banner up when he goes on sale. And he has Flexpay too! Must be ultracheap!

Well, if he has flexpay and flexpay is still being used for $500 + items, then that's about the price point I was expecting and definitely out of my range with everything else coming.

Hopefully this isn't the case and I'll be pleasantly surprised. Guess we'll know soon enough.

Back