DC Direct distributed HT Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thier website still says a january 7th release date. has anyone heard if they will be pushed back again?
I have one coming from Plastic Earth & they get theirs from DC Direct. Last email I got from them stated they would be getting it on December 24, but that's the last I heard. I tried to contact Plastic Earth about the release date of Jan/ 7 on the DC site but them fu*kers will NOT reply. Is yours coming straight from DC Direct?

Who knows? Right now DCD's website has them listed as January 7th, but they've been known to delay them at the last minute.

My local store has the Dark Knight Batman and the standard Joker on their invoice for next week, so they are definitely shipping. Still no Bank Robber Joker listed yet though.

"limited quantity" is the key term here.. I hope all these places ship in a first order in first out fashion. the next wave won't be going out until June I think..:monkey2

I have one coming from Plastic Earth & they get theirs from DC Direct. Last email I got from them stated they would be getting it on December 24, but that's the last I heard. I tried to contact Plastic Earth about the release date of Jan/ 7 on the DC site but them fu*kers will NOT reply. Is yours coming straight from DC Direct?

I bought my Joker from them two months ago. They are a pretty good company. My Joker arrived ok and they had packed it with great care. They just need a kick up the but now and then. Just tell them that they need to reply because it might effect there feedback

CSC has all three listed in stock today (BR Joker is sold out).

Hopefully my order will go out in the next couple of days.

Anyone here buy from a guy on ebay called "Absolutecomicsandstaues" he's really great and I already got by Batman TDK version from him, he said he was getting his shipment shipped out by diamond on the 2nd and wouldn't recieve them until the 7th (Today) I emailed him a couple of days ago but haven't gotten a response yet.

I want to email him again but don't want to be a pest :lol

Anyone here buy from a guy on ebay called "Absolutecomicsandstaues" he's really great and I already got by Batman TDK version from him, he said he was getting his shipment shipped out by diamond on the 2nd and wouldn't recieve them until the 7th (Today) I emailed him a couple of days ago but haven't gotten a response yet.

I want to email him again but don't want to be a pest :lol

I bought some Bowen busts from him on ebay. No negative experiences.

Back